in Rio Hondo College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Rio Hondo College, Whittier, CA
are you Michael Hattar?

05/30/2014
good
MATH70 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

He's hilarious. Wish he taught statistics.

08/30/2012
math70 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is very nice and inspiring a good teacher but this class is definitely a "u get what u earn class"He is so hard when it comes to grading I work so hard and showed up to each class n I got a C if your not so good with math dont take him

02/13/2012
good

wow Im taking this teacher right now and Im so happy I took him he doesnt only know how to teach math but he inspires you to learn he is amazing I love math n math is fun he always says im starting to believe it:)

11/15/2011
MATH70 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is a good professor. I found his class to be a tad tough, I was a little intimidated by his grumpy ol man attitude. But he's very willing to help an even gave a test twice to help the students out. Do your homework!

03/04/2011
good
math70 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wow honestly prof. Hattar is someone to admire! I respect him he is just awesome! He teaches with a passion and he knows how to teach he goes out of his way for his students he will get to class early if u need help and will leave late he loves to teach i recommend him 100% he accent is not that bad! I love him he is super sweet 100% admirable!

02/04/2011
good
Math70 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher and willing to help you get the grade you need as long as you listen to him, ask questions and seek feedback. I have never gotten an A in math prior to this.

10/22/2010
good
Math51 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! Was very willing to answer question and help. His accent is pretty thick, but he's still easy to understand. I would definitely recommend.

10/09/2010
good
math070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is AWESOME!!! plain and simple! By far the best math prof ever! i ADMIRE him!!!!!!

10/09/2010
good

BEST prof EVER!He teaches math with such passion and love honestly he makes math so easy i just loved his class by far the best math prof ever if he sees u trying he will pass u yes he has an acsent but u can clearly understand i am 100% happy i took him! he loved all his students and will stay hrs after class to help u! i mean he ROCKS!

05/27/2010
good
Math070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Hattar was awesome!!!His study guides will help u get an A on the test! He makes math fun and easy! Dont let his axcent fool you. Its not too bad you can understand him! I loved his class easy A for sure!!!