in New York University that teach Law Edit
at New York University, New York, NY
are you John Sexton?

05/03/2013
good
1443 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

John is an incredible teacher. He is born to teach. You learn so much from his intellect, experience and lectures but most importantly from his personality. He is a uniquely humble individual who values each person and relationship greatly. So lucky to have sat in his class for a year.

03/05/2012
good
GandRCORE Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

John is an amazing person. A once in a life time opportunity to be his student. You will enjoy learning from his life and wisdom...He is such a humble character. His class was demanding, a lot of reading and essays, but well worth it. His class and personality has really changed me.

11/20/2011
good
FRRELSEM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you have the opportunity to take this class, do it. Best class and professor I've ever had. This man is a living legend and just hearing his stories is worth the workload.

05/13/2010
good
ReligSEM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

John really cares about his students well-being. Classes are really interesting, personal, and rewarding. he does not grade any of your 9 papers. I feel that he didn't really know me on the personal level that everyone claimed he would. If your just taking this class for the recc, dont do it! It's great if your really interested in the supreme cour

07/07/2009
good
FHSRELI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

John is seriously the best person I have ever met. This class is interesting whether or not you were interested in it before. It was a lot of reading, but it was worth it! Having a class with John is one of those once in a lifetime type of things - you really don't want to miss the chance.

01/01/2009
good
LAW101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome professor...I had him 20 years ago for 1st year civ pro in law school...seems he is still awesome from all the recent comments!

05/06/2008
good
SUPCTRELI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

best prof at nyu. he is great both in and out of the classroom. being one of his students gave me an "insider's look" to nyu. having him as a freshman was such a great opportunity. often i see him around campus and he is always giving hugs - what he is famous for. take one of jsex's classes if you ccan. it's worth every moment.

04/18/2008
good
SUPCT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING. Best professor at NYU. Regardless of what you think of his role as the school's president, his class / his teaching has inspired me to go into law. His stories are the best and he cares about students' well-being. You'll work hard in the class, but everything will be worth it.

12/06/2006
good
SupCtRel Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

J Sex is amazing! He genuinely cares about all his students and knows everything on the topic since he has so much first hand experience. Everyone here should take a class with him or at least try to get to know him!

10/14/2006
good
Law001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THE BEST PROFESSOR I HAVE EVER HAD. TRULY A REMARKABLE MAN!

09/26/2006
good
life1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

only having met him out of a classroom, he's a great guy. I have never heard a bad thing out of people who have had him for class, so these comments don't really seem too reliable to me. Approachable, friendly, and very interesting. Great President for NYU

04/20/2006
good
S.C. & Relig C. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor; rambles, but with some semblence of direction. He's the president of the university for a reason... best teacher I've ever had.

01/31/2006
good
na Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

na

11/23/2005
SuprmCrt & Rlgn Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This is JS: "I could hear myself anytime; I'm here to see what YOU have to say. It reminds me of a story from when I clerked for the Supreme Court...I've always just wanted to hear what others think. Like when I was a debate coach. You know I coached the first team north of the Mason Dixon to win Emory. Or as a parent. Have I told you about Katie?"

11/20/2005
SuprmCrt & Rlgn Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

First of all, I don't understand why the guy needs a 1:2 ratio of TAs to students (my year, 24 students and 12 TAs) - and now is going all out to bust the TA union. Jacka$$. The material is interesting and he's certainly an expert. I loved his lectures when they were on the material, but unfortunately most of them were about himself; it gets old.

10/09/2005
good
Thesis Advisor Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

John is the best. What a wonderful teacher and person.

12/17/2003
good
Honors Sem Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Constitution and the rleigious clause (freshmen honors sem.)- John is an amazing professor and incredible friend. The class is challenging but alwyas worth it. My best college experience ever....