in Lehigh University that teach Finance Edit
Professor in the Finance department
at Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
are you Stephen Thode?

07/14/2009
FIN328 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Thode is a self-promoting, pompous clown. No good, only understands the theoretical half of real estate, no real world experience. Tries to pretend he's a big-wig by buddying up to alumni who have gone on to be successful and claim that he influenced them. He's a joke. Dr. Glower should run the department over him.

06/09/2009
good
gbus419 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great lecturer, keeps its at a high level.

05/24/2007
good
fin336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I am almost embarrassed to be rating my professor; it seems like bad students are the majority of who uses this site. Thode is a really solid professor who tries to teach us how to think and not just crunch the numbers. I look for profs whose classes will help me in my career, not for the easy grade.

12/28/2006
good
FIn336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is good. We only have two real estate experts in the business school, and both of them are doing a good job devloping the field. Along with professor Thode, professor Glower have been part of the reason many feel we are the 18th best business school. The class will prepare you well, the resources are there, and you make the choice to be smart.

02/26/2006
good
Fin 336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. I was shocked to read others' comments. They may have been poor students.

10/05/2005
Fin 328 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The worst professor I have ever had. He teaches just for bringing the food on the table, and that's it! Do not want to be bother, do not want to help. Worst ever! I am a 3.5GPA, I am not joking around! But he is just He obviously doesn’t like his students. Thode! Lehigh is a good school, you don't deserve teaching here!

07/05/2005
FIN 336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

the wrost professor i've ever seen. extremely unapproachable, and when you finally get to meet with him for questions, he will make you feel that you are not wanted there. he doesn't teach AT ALL, but expects students to do well on their own. try to avoid him

06/15/2005
FIN 336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very unapproachable. Tough to deal with, doesn't listen to anything you have to say. Very boring in class.

01/26/2005
Fin Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very unapproachable

01/22/2005
good
fin Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

really good during summer