in CUNY Queens College that teach Accounting Edit
at CUNY Queens College, Flushing, NY
are you Amy David?

1 Professor's Note
08/06/2014
ACC 311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

What a horrible teacher. She makes a mistake on the test and u still have to show work to get an answer. Doesn't listen to you. DO NOT TAKE!

06/01/2014
Accounting 311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

3 multiple choice exams but in order to get credit, you must show work (then why MC?). Exams are hard. HW is done on Connect and needs to be purchased in addition to text ($85). Attendance is required but she is late to EVERY class. You need to put in a lot of time on your own to prep for her class. Proceed with caution.

04/18/2014
good
Acct 311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

very tough grader

02/04/2014
good
Act211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

IF you are a lazy student, don't do it to yourself. take a different professor. NOW, if you want to actually leave queens college with an accounting degree and KNOW things then take her. Not easy, you have to put in the effort and the work to get a good grade in her class. she does not curve grades either. she checks hw, you have to present hw too

01/05/2014
good
ACCT 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

You will get a really good grade if you are attentive in Ms. Davids class. I took a lot of notes, did all of my homework, extra credit, participated, and studied my notes every week. She is available all the time, email her, stop by her office. She will HELP YOU! I got a A- in this class, and Im really glad I took her. DO NOT FALL BACK ON CHAPTERS!

Posted on: 05/28/09
Last Updated:

Many students comment on their grades after the semester ends. Most THANK me for 'giving them' their grade. Some complain about the grade I 'gave them'. My answer to all of my students is the same: I merely assign the grade that they have earned. Who is my "favorite" student? Anyone who shows up ready to learn.