in College of Southern Nevada that teach English Edit
at College of Southern Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
are you John Esperian?

12/12/2013
good
ENG223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed this class. We covered the Vietnam War in literature. I learned so much from him. He's pretty up there, so I highly advise you take his course before he's gone. It's well worth it!

05/14/2013
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Esperian is an excellent teacher. He grades hard, but if you listen you will learn. He tends to dwell on political rhetoric more than necessary, and he encourages verbal bashing of elected officials, but he is great at helping you improve your writing. I am conservative, and he is liberal, but he allowed opposing views.

12/22/2012
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Esperian is one of my favorite professors. I took his class in ENG 101, as well. He always has entertaining stories and videos for the class. He is extremely helpful and encouraging. I greatly admire him, I wish he taught more classes. You will definitely be a better writer after a semester with him.

11/15/2012
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Esperian is probably the best professor I've ever had! He's a tough grader but he's very helpful and is willing to answer any questions that you have. He's very nice to all his students. I've enjoyed and learned a lot in his class. Take him!! I got an A

07/09/2012
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. But if your not ready to earn the grade you want then keep looking... He encourages differant ways of thinking he is awesome take this class!

05/29/2012
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

A horrible teacher for ENG 101, I droped the class. He hates foregners, only one guy have got A in that class. His assignments are stupid. If English is your 2nd languige - DONT take his class

05/12/2012
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Professor Esperian can be a tough grader but it is done to teach and benefit students. The class comprises: short essays, couple easy quizzes on reading, research paper, and vocab test. Overall, I enjoyed his class and would definitely take him again!

05/10/2012
good
ENG223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took Eng Lit 223 and the topic was Vietnam. I wasnt too psyched about the topic but it was the only class available. Luckily i enjoyed his class, was a fair teacher and i learned alot about the Vietnam war. He constantly has you get new books so my advice is to check the public library first before you keep buying books i found most of them there.

04/26/2012
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Essays, vocab quiz, participate. Great professor!!! If English is your favorite subject definitely take this class.

12/26/2011
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very entertaining teacher. Many cheesey jokes, but he makes the class interesting. I usually hate English, but he made me want to go to class. Just talk a lot, have an opinion, and disagree with him and he'll like you. I'll be taking his 102 next semester