in California State University Fresno that teach Education Edit

08/24/2014
good
SPED 130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A-

Class isn't easy but with hard work you should pass with a B or higher. Read the book, attend the class, follow the syllabus closely for projects, take the weekly quizzes, and constantly communicate with him on assignments. He is very knowledgable and passionate about special education. He's intimidating at first, but a very helpful instructor.

01/30/2014
good
Sped130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Class really isn't as hard as it seems at first. No assignments really, only a quiz each week and a couple projects for the semester. Pretty easy actually, just follow his directions closely. Lectures are a tad boring, but overall, it's not too bad.

05/08/2012
good
spedsped Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very knowledgeable teacher though sometimes he had trouble explaining a concept. Will give extensions on work as needed but keeps a strict control over attendance and staying till the end of class. Overall great teacher, just do your work and keep on top of all the assignments. The final was online.

03/15/2012
good
SPED130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really like Dr. Shen. I am not sure why there are negative comments. I had no trouble understanding him. His class is challenging, but I appreciate that. I have never felt overwhelmed. He is a good teacher. When I teach Special Education I hope I take some of what he has given me and use it in the classroom.

05/01/2009
ABAsumm Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took summer FBA class. NIGHTMARE. Can't understand his english at all! At times he is very rude, smart alec replies, quizez are full of grammatical errors yet he grades on grammar! Teaches straight off the Powerpoints so why buy a $130 book or go to class? 6 weeks of my life I'll never get back. He's the reason I dont attend CSU fresno's Educ. prog