in St. Vincent College that teach Philosophy Edit
Rev. Mark Edward Wenzinger
Professor in the Philosophy department
at St. Vincent College, Latrobe, PA
are you Rev. Mark Edward Wenzinger?

03/03/2009
good
PL400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I attended the 1st Phenomenology class, fr. mark was by the only reason I took this class...by the end he had me wanting to change my major was a senior business major to philosophy...loved him and the class!

11/14/2006
good
Pl101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

A great guy and a good teacher: Father Mark is always willing to explain anything that he puts on the board, which is good because he does lack in clarity with notes. Grades very easy, just one paper, journals, and an open book final! I wrote my papers in 20 minutes and never got less than a 96%!

04/09/2006
good
philosophy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Fr. Mark is one of the nicest professors I've had here. He's always willing to go out of his way to help his students and make sure they understand the class material. His notes are a little haphazzard but that doesn't matter because it's obvious that he's very passionate about his work.

12/13/2005
good

a great teacher! sooo nice and funny. he loves lil kim. journals every week and a final at the end open book. not very good with giving notes to us, but it doesn't really matter.

09/26/2005
good
pl 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

cant take notes very well.....but the class is fairly easy. no tests or quizzes. just 2 papersfor the entire year, however you have 2 journals due each week. nothing overwhelming

04/10/2005
good
PL 204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love him. What more can I say? He is so noble and humble despite the fact he is a wonderful professor and a brilliant philosopher.

03/19/2005
good
PL 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

EASY! I never understood a word the man said but I got an A. Read the notes he gives and you are smooth sailing. Only gives a final that was open book and notes that was hard but he curved. Other assignments are 2 journals a week every week that are based on what you did in class. I recommend him.

12/23/2004
good
Phil. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is the nicest guy ever. Very understanding and easy going. One of SVC's best professors. My favorite teacher so far. He gives many clear examples of how to understand philosophy, anyone who takes him as a teacher is very lucky!

11/12/2004
good
PL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is the most hilarious teacher I have ever had in my life where all of his life stories actually make the philosophy that we are studying a whole heck of a lot easier to follow. He is a great guy and he used to be at my church, at that time the homilies were actually fun and meaningful just like

04/14/2004
good
PL 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Hot.