in Ryerson University that teach History Edit
at Ryerson University, Toronto, ON
are you David MacKenzie?

01/28/2014
good
HST 307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor's funny, somewhat engaging (History can get kind of dry) and he cares. However, don't fall behind in the readings. They'll help. All in all, this guy's a keeper!

12/25/2011
good
HST711 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor MacKenzie is one of the best professor I ever had at Ryerson. I leaned a lot from him

12/05/2011
good
HST807 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Amazing prof. Never thought I will enjoy the class. Make History very interesting. Has a TA who marks supper hard but can always be worked out with him.

05/10/2011
good
HST210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Love Mackenzie!! He's adorable in that geeky way! He's not afraid to crack a joke or go on tangants to make a point. Very fair marker, charismatic, I learned so much. Wide range of essay topics which is always nice. Very approachable, always willing to help out. He's an amazing prof, take a class with him, you won't regret it, I promise!

03/08/2011
good
HST307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Mackenzie is the best professor I have had at Ryerson! He makes history very interesting. He makes some lame jokes, but you find yourself laughing anyways! Attendance is a MUST because the textbook does not cover nearly as much as he does in class. A very fair marker! I recommand taking at least one history class with him whenever you can