in Notre Dame de Namur University that teach Sociology Edit
Don Stannard-Friel
Professor in the Sociology department
at Notre Dame de Namur University, Belmont, CA
are you Don Stannard-Friel?

03/30/2012
good
SOC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

They don't come any better than this one!

12/04/2009
good
soc400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr Don is a true professor in every sense of the word. he inspires and creates a strong and valueable class. He is fantastic. If you have a chance - take a class.

10/22/2009
good
Soc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I was in your many classes 25 years ago, and now I teach college in Australia myself. At the time, I majored in Don it seems. Thanks for all the inspiration and those great stories. Rick '84

03/20/2008
good
so000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very personable

08/19/2006
good
Socio102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Everyone is right. Dr. Don is the BEST!! Really teaches "real world" information.

12/20/2005
good
Inner City Stud Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he's an amazing teacher that knows how to make learning more than just reading a book and taking a test. He is one of the few who will take the time to physically put students into the environment. thanks for everything dr. don

10/05/2005
good
Cultural Anth Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took him for both Cultural Anthropology and Love and Violence and even though that was about 10 years ago, I still remember him. He was a great inspiration and made learning fun. One of the best professors I have ever had.

09/06/2005
good
loveandviolence Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr Don is one of the best professors I have ever had! He has been a huge inspiration for me to pursue my Ph.D. He is a really awesome person and professor.

09/06/2005
good
Deviant Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

09/03/2005
good
sociology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A