in Grand Valley State University that teach History Edit
are you Steven Tripp?
B+

05/03/2014
good
HST 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

So helpful and so nice. He is definitely invested in his students well being. If you miss class from being sick he will email you to make sure you're alright. Do the assigned readings or he WILL call you out. He also likes for students to bring the reading to class. Fair grader, very detailed in critiques. I would recommend him!

09/29/2013
good
HST 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Tripp was extremely helpful and understanding! You have to do the readings, but most of them are fairly interesting. The tests were short answer and essay, but he allowed us to have a "cheat sheet". If you go to class and do a little studying, it's not hard at all to get an A in his class. Tripp is my favorite professor at GV so far.

04/18/2013
good
HST 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I wasn't looking forward to this class at first but I actually learned a lot from Prof Tripp. He's a stickler on good writing and genuinely tries to help improve students essays. He would show us films and ads from the time period and want us to write about them in our essays along with the readings. It was an interesting class.

03/28/2013
good
HST 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Tripp was an excellent professor! I had him my first semester, and he was by far my favorite professor. Just do your reading and pay attention in class and you will be fine. He makes everything really easy to comprehend, and it's all interesting. Probably one of the best history prof's you'll have! Take his course if you can.

03/26/2013
good
HST 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved Tripp! He is a great professor and a great guy. He does require a lot of work but it's actually pretty interesting. It's not the history course that we all dread, he uses very interesting parts of history in his teachings. I would recommend him for sure.