in Brigham Young University that teach Religion Edit
at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
are you Keith Wilson?

08/18/2014
good
REL 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Brother Wilson is extremely helpful and kind. Definitely see him during office hours if you get a score that you don't like on a test. He is fair :). If you plan on skipping class a lot--don't take this class. About a third of the grade is attendance related. If you know the study guide, do the reading, and attend class you should get an A.

08/13/2014
good
REL A 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If your intention for taking this class is to learn more about and become closer to your Savior, please take it from Him. I have never felt the Spirit more strongly in a religion class. The tests are in depth, but manageable if you study.

08/04/2014
good
REL 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

AWESOME teacher. I strongly recommend taking it from him. His tests are very fair and everyone does well on them. He brings the Spirit to class and makes the new testament so entertaining.

07/25/2014
good
rel 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

His Class is so boring. He takes attendance. He doesn't spend that much time in the actual scriptures more says what he thinks. His study guide sucks and is impossible to finish because its all about what he says in class so notes are a necessary. I would not take from him.

07/09/2014
good
RelA 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I do not understand why he has so many good reviews. I was super disappointed in this class, especially because I was so excited to take it. Super boring lectures, takes attendance TWICE in class (it's basically your whole grade), busy work and nit-picky quiz questions. If you want to actually learn about the New Testament take a different class.

05/10/2014
good
Rel 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Love him! He is the cutest old man with a great sense of humor. A couple of 400 word papers that are very meaningful if you put in effort. Tests are completely lecture based and essentially the study guide in test form. Not too hard, definitely felt the spirit a ton! I'll be taking more religion classes from him. Take this from him!

04/26/2014
good
REL A 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely loved this teacher! He makes class super interesting and fun! Never enjoyed reading my scriptures as much as I did in his class! Wish I could have him for all of my religion classes!

04/17/2014
good
REL122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He's fine. He teaches pretty basic stuff -- does not go into doctrine very much. If I were to go back, I'd try taking it from someone else.

03/26/2014
good
rel a 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

I don't write ratings usually, but for Brother Wilson, I have to. He is by far my favorite teacher. Not only is his extremely knowledgeable, but he truly cares about his students and their needs. His lectures are very interesting, and there isn't a heavy workload (which is nice). His tests are very fair. I love this teacher!

03/10/2014
good
REL A 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A spiritual rock and a bit of a goof. I love him! TAKE THIS CLASS FROM HIM :) Gives you a study guide that is very accurate to the tests, and curves them. Do your reading, and you'll do well on the little pop quizzes. There's an easy (but stimulating) paper due every few weeks. Wish I had taken him for first semester BoM too!!