Keith Wilson at Brigham Young University

Keith Wilson

Number of ratings 140 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

7/25/14

rel 211

His Class is so boring. He takes attendance. He doesn't spend that much time in the actual scriptures more says what he thinks. His study guide sucks and is impossible to finish because its all about what he says in class so notes are a necessary. I would not take from him.

7/9/14

RelA 211

I do not understand why he has so many good reviews. I was super disappointed in this class, especially because I was so excited to take it. Super boring lectures, takes attendance TWICE in class (it's basically your whole grade), busy work and nit-picky quiz questions. If you want to actually learn about the New Testament take a different class.

5/10/14

Rel 122

Love him! He is the cutest old man with a great sense of humor. A couple of 400 word papers that are very meaningful if you put in effort. Tests are completely lecture based and essentially the study guide in test form. Not too hard, definitely felt the spirit a ton! I'll be taking more religion classes from him. Take this from him!

4/26/14

REL A 122

Absolutely loved this teacher! He makes class super interesting and fun! Never enjoyed reading my scriptures as much as I did in his class! Wish I could have him for all of my religion classes!

4/17/14

REL122

He's fine. He teaches pretty basic stuff -- does not go into doctrine very much. If I were to go back, I'd try taking it from someone else.

3/26/14

rel a 211

Grade ReceivedA+

I don't write ratings usually, but for Brother Wilson, I have to. He is by far my favorite teacher. Not only is his extremely knowledgeable, but he truly cares about his students and their needs. His lectures are very interesting, and there isn't a heavy workload (which is nice). His tests are very fair. I love this teacher!

3/10/14

REL A 121

A spiritual rock and a bit of a goof. I love him! TAKE THIS CLASS FROM HIM :) Gives you a study guide that is very accurate to the tests, and curves them. Do your reading, and you'll do well on the little pop quizzes. There's an easy (but stimulating) paper due every few weeks. Wish I had taken him for first semester BoM too!!

1/22/14

REL A 121

I LOVE BROTHER WILSON. He is such a sweet man. This class is super easy and you learn so much. I am taking the second part of Book of Mormon from Wilson this semester. TAKE IT FROM HIM. This class really is amazing. Much easier than other teachers.

1/7/14

Rel 121

Brother wilson was the best teacher I have ever had. He was extremely caring, his lectures invited the spirit, and he did everything to make sure everyone succeeded.

12/30/13

Rel 211

What you need to know is that you should take notes like crazy because his tests are very lecture based. In fact the readings are almost pointless for test preparation. The paper assignments are worthwhile and not difficult.

10/27/13

Rel 121

I love Bro Wilson. He loves the Book of Mormon and teaches it in a fun way. He is super helpful and will do everything he can in order to give you the grade you deserve. Not super challenging, gives you a study guide before each test. Take this class from him. He is awesome.

10/1/13

REL A 211

He is soooo amazing. TAKE HIM. I mean it, do it.

7/21/13

REL 121

Fantastic class. I learned SO much. Bro. Wilson is wonderful - very nice, very kind and understanding. He will help you with anything he can. His review sessions shouldn't be missed! He's not an easy A, but if you're willing to work at it, he'll back you up every time. Loved this class - wish I could take more from him!

6/20/13

Rel 211

Very, very nice guy. I got very good grades on his tests, despite the fact his study guides are beastly 12 page-80 question nightmares while the tests are around 30 questions and very tricky. What is great about this class is his weird love for violent things. Seriously he told SOOO many disturbing stories, especially right before you left

4/22/13

Rel C 234

You HAVE to do the readings. There are quizzes at the beginning every couple class periods. His tests are based on his opinions on things, not necessarily on doctrine or what the book says, so listen up! He is SO passionate- it was a privilege to take this class from him.

4/12/13

REL A 211

Br. Wilson is a great professor, he really cares. Don't bother buying the textbook-it's all on lds.org. It's important to go to class because what is tested comes from what he says, not slides or the book, but he provides comprehensive study guides. His lessons are both interesting and spiritually strengthening. I definitely recommend this class.

4/12/13

Rel 211

What an awesome class. I learned so much from him. Class is mandatory and you need to go to class because his slides just have pictures and quotes on them. If you do the study guide and study it, you will do well on the test. Take the class from him. He's amazing

3/27/13

REL A 122

Friendly, good sense of humor and makes a priority of knowing his students by name. My only complaint is that his tests often contain obscurely worded questions. Attention to wording in quotes is necessary for surviving this class. Also note, you are graded for attendance and reading EVERY class period.

1/4/13

REL211

I loved this man! I can't recommend a class more than this one. I learned so much about the NT and of how to become a better person through Christ. His main focus is inviting the spirit to do the teaching. MUST TAKE!

12/21/12

RELA121

Brother Wilson is a way good guy with the sweetest heart in the world. His class wasn't the super intense learning/spiritual experience I expected out of BYU. His tests were worded weird and you definitely needed to attend class and memorize every lecture. I would take the class from a different professor even though I loved him as a person.

More Religion professors at Brigham Young University