in Mohawk College that teach Social Science Edit
at Mohawk College, Hamilton, ON
are you Dan Popowich?

06/11/2014
good
PHIL100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great guy, easy going, extremely intelligent and passionate

05/15/2014
good
MBA591 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

This is by far the best class I've taken at UIC. Michael has a lot of experience with improv, and transfers his knowledge effectively. After a long day of work and driving through Chicago traffic, I still looked forward to every one of his classes and always left in a better mood than I arrived. I wish I could take this class again

03/18/2014
good
COLLAB 2C03 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome prof. Great lectures. Tests were fair. Matrix and Seinfeld references were awesome.

12/19/2013
good
SS10805 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

Really awesome teacher, Reminds me of Ted from HIMYM. Lectures are always interesting, and the tests are reasonably simple. He's great a lectures.

09/06/2013
good
SSCI109 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took both Sociology 1 & 2 with Dan a few years ago. He's such a great prof and really captivating, I always enjoyed going to class. He's also really funny and helpful and was very friendly to me outside of class. I've been at Mac since taking the 1 year GAS and I haven't had a prof I've liked better than him.

01/23/2013
good
ANTH107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's the David Suzuki of Mohawk College. He is an amazing speaker and gives lots of examples. He keeps your interest in class - he will take dry textbook topics and and bring them to life. Tests are fair if you come to class and read. If you don't, you should fear the test. He will take the to talk about material you miss, essays, or just stuff.

01/09/2013
good

Really helpful and cares about his students. Overall a great professor. Engaging, funny, and knows his stuff. He doesn't just read from power points like other profs. Lots of relevant stories about anthropology that help you learn. You won't want to miss any lectures!

12/05/2012
good
AnthrGAS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing prof. really easy to speak to and get help from. super super funny. extremely knowledgeable and teaching skills are through the roof!

11/23/2012
good
AnthrSSCI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Yup, Professor Pop is a fantastic teacher. He is not only knowledgeable about Anthropology he is really passionate about his subject AND teaching. Professor Pop is among the best!

09/18/2012
good
PSOL301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof Pop Rocks!!!!!