in The Ohio State University that teach English Edit
at The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
are you Lee Abbott?

01/28/2011
good
ENG565 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever! I learned so much.

11/28/2010
good
Engl591 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

In this class we read current authors and they came in to discuss their works. Lee's teaching style was warm, loose and insightful. He knows his writing and he KNOWS literature. He's a warm man who does not waste words. I recommend him highly, especially for English Majors focusing in Creative Writing.

03/26/2009
good
ENG565 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you're serious about writing, you'll be well served to at least listen to what he has to say. He can be harsh, but his feedback is genuine. Most of his feedback comes through class discussion-- don't expect extensive notes or comments on your manuscript. I found him to be a warm, funny guy with a profound understanding of how story works.

03/11/2009
good
Eng565 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Lee K's class is insightful and probably the best thing I ever did for my writing.

04/05/2008
good
CWR1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I think he still cares. Go figure.

02/12/2007
good
Eng565 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Brilliant and witty and amusing. You'll work hard, but you'll enjoy it

05/15/2006
good
d 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

good guy

02/22/2006
good
Eng565 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great class, he was insightful, funny and very knowlegeable.

12/27/2005
good
ENG440 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I find him a very good prof he is interesting and seems to bring the subject alive in a wonderful manner

11/27/2005
good
E565 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Makes you comfortable in a workshop, very talented, very interesting take on looking at/dissecting different story concepts/constructs. Fun to have in a classroom period. Looked forward to this class all quarter- I'm not a class-goer typically. Reminded me of why I want to become a writer. Amazing handling of language, even in speech.