in Camden County College that teach Mathematics Edit
Dipti Bardhan
at Camden County College, Blackwood, NJ
are you Dipti Bardhan?

06/02/2014
Stat Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A+

AWFUL so unclear, terrible spelling and grammar, did not write a clear syllabus in any way.

06/02/2014

05/14/2014
good
Calculus2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Take HER! She's the best. She thinks her students as her children. Best math professor in the world. I really wish I can take calc3 with her, but she's not teaching it. In fact, she is the best professor. TAKE HER!

12/28/2013
good
CALC1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is fabulous! By far my favorite professor at CCC. Did not understand Calc at all until I had her. She is willing to work with you, I HIGHLY recommend her.

07/29/2013
good
MTH140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had her for Calc I a few semesters back. Very good teacher, right sense of humour. If you have difficulty understanding her accent, that's your fault. I had 0 difficulty understanding her.

05/16/2013
Calculus I Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Makes you feel stupid if you don't know exactly what she's talking about. Very unapproachable and demeaning. Only take her if you take criticism very well and already know calculus well.

05/16/2013
good
MTH 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She cares if you care and is helpful if you ask! Sweetest and funny humor loved her in Hybrid Statistics:)

12/12/2012
MTH111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Intro to Statistics online course isn't online at all. Don't by the physical textbook, just study online with Pearson MyMathLab. Exams are cut and paste from the textbook, handouts and final is 50 question department exam. She provides no help, just auto sends out weekly handouts. Only take this course if you want to teach yourself Statistics

06/28/2012
good
MTH140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Bardhan is an excellent teacher, you just have to get used to her accent. I had her for Many classes during my time at CCC. I made sure I chose her for all of my math classes because I knew what she expected. She is very nice and helpful and knows her stuff, but don't mess with her - don't slack off, do your work and you'll be good.

05/16/2012
MTH111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Statistics is a hard subject..but Bardhan really tries to help her students. Being in a 40 people class made it hard to get one-to-one help on the material..but if you ask a question she will not be rude about it. Just don't ask her to repeat something if you were talking or came in late..she will make you feel horrible