in The College of Saint Scholastica that teach Mathematics Edit
at The College of Saint Scholastica, Duluth, MN
are you Luther Qson?
C

12/26/2013
pre calc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: C

he has no clue what he is doing

11/20/2013
good
MTH2221 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. He's been more than willing to help when I need it. I only wish he was available for more of my classes!

04/05/2013
MTH2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Luther is a good guy, but doesn't understand how difficult his tests are. He's ready to help you in his office often, but even when I go in, he doesn't help me to understand completely. He's very scatterbrained, and I definitely recommend anyone to take Guanshen Ren over Luther if you have the choice!

03/23/2012
MTH01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

class lessons are unorganized. Math and chemistry come easy to me. I even took the precalc course in highschool, but his lessons are very difficult to follow, he is in his own world and tend to explain examples that more complex and confusing than it needs to be. Solving problems on the board and writing down numbers without explaining..

11/29/2010
good
MTH2221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Prof!