in The College of Saint Scholastica that teach Mathematics Edit
at The College of Saint Scholastica, Duluth, MN
are you Luther Qson?
C

12/26/2013
pre calc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: C

he has no clue what he is doing

11/20/2013
good
MTH2221 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. He's been more than willing to help when I need it. I only wish he was available for more of my classes!

04/05/2013
MTH2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Luther is a good guy, but doesn't understand how difficult his tests are. He's ready to help you in his office often, but even when I go in, he doesn't help me to understand completely. He's very scatterbrained, and I definitely recommend anyone to take Guanshen Ren over Luther if you have the choice!

03/23/2012
MTH01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

class lessons are unorganized. Math and chemistry come easy to me. I even took the precalc course in highschool, but his lessons are very difficult to follow, he is in his own world and tend to explain examples that more complex and confusing than it needs to be. Solving problems on the board and writing down numbers without explaining..

11/29/2010
good
MTH2221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Prof!

01/18/2008
good
Math2222 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I don't know what the last person was talking about. Math is a tough subject, but I guess people think it's supposed to be easy or something. Luther is a great teacher, who cares a lot about his students. I wish I had more professors who were as caring as Luther is.

02/19/2007
mth2222 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wow this guy sucks hardcore. Theres almost 0% clarity when explaing concepts. Is never in his office. Will rarely answer questions (instead he does unbelievable easy examples which vaguely relate to the problem at hand). Is funny, yet makes things too complicated for an already complicated course. Assigns you 20-some problems but only gives you 5 pts (thats if you get them ALL right). Try to get Dr. Ren instead.

06/24/2006
good
Calculus Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Always willing to go the extra mile. Not always sure what direction to go for that mile, but he'll try.

01/31/2006
good
Calc 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Quirky guy. Eager to help out however he can

08/02/2005
ele funct Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

zzzzz - easy A

02/27/2005
good
Lots Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor in the field of mathematics.

05/12/2004
good
ENG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A