in University of Southern California that teach Engineering Edit
at University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
are you Anthony Borquez?

08/27/2014
good
ITP 280 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best classes I have taken at USC. I learned stuff you typically don't get from books or boring professors. He teaches you about real world problems, how to work with teams, and ultimately how to level yourself up. Definitely a class worth taking.

07/10/2014
good
BAEP 460 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

Great professor. Super knowledgeable guy, knows everything there is to know n the industry. Brings in superb guest speakers to share their entrepreneurial stories. Decent amount of work but still not very tough.

05/22/2014
good
ITP280 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof Borquez is very knowledgeable in the game industry. He specializes in game production. We did game jams for both Riot Games and Blizzard. epic.

05/01/2014
good
BAEP 460 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

Tech Entrepreneurship was the best class I have taken at USC. Real world experiences building a tech startup and inspirational lectures from Anthony and his networks of high-level CEOs.

05/01/2014
good

Great overview of the video game business. Lots of group projects and awesome experience building multiple games. Prof has solid knowledge of mobile and console games.

02/24/2014
good
ITP 280 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed the game jams and the interactive lecture format.

02/12/2014
good

Best games class at USC. We built 4 games and learned real world game production.

02/01/2014
good

Game jams in class are awesome. Don't miss the Lego lecture, it's the only class that teaches scrum at usc.

11/05/2013
good
ITP-280 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor. He's still currently working in the game industry so he definitely knows what he's talking about. Some readings to do for the midterm but not too bad. Never used any game making programs but the projects were still doable. We went to the Riot Games' headquarters and will soon head to Blizzard.

01/28/2012
good

Great class. Hideo Kojima came to our class and he may be teaching in the future. Lots of good experience building prototype games.