in ITT Technical Institute - Jacksonville that teach Computer Science Edit
at ITT Technical Institute - Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
are you Herb Ellis?

02/22/2007
good
IT320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher

05/06/2006
good
CNS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Ellis is a very good instructor, as I have had him in many CNS based classes. He does not just read off of the PowerPoint; he elaborates everything in the courses curriculum. He also answers all questions thoroughly. I have never left his class with a question on the subject matter.

05/05/2006
good
ISS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Ellis, Is the Man, he brings lot to the classes

05/04/2006
good
CNS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Another Excellent teacher that truly cares about his students. EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the subject matter. Explains and clarifies without making you feel like an idiot.

05/04/2006
good
Cant Remeber Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Ellis is the top digity. He is the man. Time one time he stole my drink and my hunny bunny, but its all good cuase he is the man. He is an awesome teacher that always goves over and above every thing that he suppose to teach. He is always outgoing and understanding about your opinion. Mr Ellis should run for the Mac daddy club!! Peace fool.

03/07/2005
good
ISS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had Mr. Ellis for several classes and I don't have any complaints. He does use the Power Point as a guide, however, he also adds real world experience to this. Great guy and look forward to more classes with him.

02/12/2004
Entire IS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

This dude sux, He reads the PPTs to us word for word, like we are pre-school students, not like we can not read it on our own... I think he should be FIRED.