Herb Ellis at ITT Technical Institute - Jacksonville

IT320

Great Teacher

5/6/06

CNS

Mr. Ellis is a very good instructor, as I have had him in many CNS based classes. He does not just read off of the PowerPoint; he elaborates everything in the courses curriculum. He also answers all questions thoroughly. I have never left his class with a question on the subject matter.

5/5/06

ISS

Mr. Ellis, Is the Man, he brings lot to the classes

5/4/06

CNS

Another Excellent teacher that truly cares about his students. EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the subject matter. Explains and clarifies without making you feel like an idiot.

5/4/06

Cant Remeber

Mr. Ellis is the top digity. He is the man. Time one time he stole my drink and my hunny bunny, but its all good cuase he is the man. He is an awesome teacher that always goves over and above every thing that he suppose to teach. He is always outgoing and understanding about your opinion. Mr Ellis should run for the Mac daddy club!! Peace fool.

3/7/05

ISS

I had Mr. Ellis for several classes and I don't have any complaints. He does use the Power Point as a guide, however, he also adds real world experience to this. Great guy and look forward to more classes with him.

2/12/04

Entire IS

Rater Interest

This dude sux, He reads the PPTs to us word for word, like we are pre-school students, not like we can not read it on our own... I think he should be FIRED.

More Computer Science professors at ITT Technical Institute - Jacksonville