Afif Jawad at Schoolcraft College - (ALL)

Afif Jawad

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

9/9/05

astronomy

Worst teacher I've ever had. EVER. He wouldn't respond to any emails I would send, and he at all times treated me like I was stupid for asking a question. I did well in the class but it surely was no thanks to him.

8/29/05

Astronomy

Perhaps the worst teacher I've ever had. Definitely the worst teach I've ever had at Schoolcraft.

12/21/04

phys104

Easy grader but no communication at all. I emailed him with a question on his syllabus(his syllabus was very unclear)and he told me to reread it. The guy is a jerk but I aced his class.

11/11/04

PHYSICS

this prof is unwilling to change or be flexible. take my advice. don't take any classes with this prof.

4/27/04

Physics

Rater Interest

The teacher wants nothing to do with the students. but if you do what is asked, you will ace the class. you get full credit for trying the labs. Gives lots of homework, but you can finish it all at the beginning and be done with it. Easy grader.

2/5/04

phys 104

Rater Interest

He seems to want no more communication with his students than is absolutely necessary. I understand teaching is a lot of work, but it doesn't work in an on-line class.

More Physics professors at Schoolcraft College - (ALL)