in Schoolcraft College - (ALL) that teach Physics Edit
are you Afif Jawad?
1.6
1.2

09/09/2005
astronomy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Worst teacher I've ever had. EVER. He wouldn't respond to any emails I would send, and he at all times treated me like I was stupid for asking a question. I did well in the class but it surely was no thanks to him.

08/29/2005
Astronomy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Perhaps the worst teacher I've ever had. Definitely the worst teach I've ever had at Schoolcraft.

12/21/2004
phys104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easy grader but no communication at all. I emailed him with a question on his syllabus(his syllabus was very unclear)and he told me to reread it. The guy is a jerk but I aced his class.

11/11/2004
PHYSICS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

this prof is unwilling to change or be flexible. take my advice. don't take any classes with this prof.

04/27/2004
Physics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

The teacher wants nothing to do with the students. but if you do what is asked, you will ace the class. you get full credit for trying the labs. Gives lots of homework, but you can finish it all at the beginning and be done with it. Easy grader.

02/05/2004
phys 104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

He seems to want no more communication with his students than is absolutely necessary. I understand teaching is a lot of work, but it doesn't work in an on-line class.