Sally Lesik at Central Connecticut State University

Sally Lesik

Number of ratings 37 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/14/14

stat 200

the best math teacher I've ever had, so helpful and sets you up to pass. she's so nice and easy going. great teacher! wish central had more like her!

12/27/13

STAT 200

Best math teacher I have ever had! She is a great teacher..highly recommended!

12/16/13

STAT201

This professor is amazing! She is very smart and helpful. Exams were open notes and book! Overall fun class as well!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Stats Professor

11/27/13

Stat 201

I was pleasently surprised with a brilliant professor with engineering background. She gives open note/friends quizzes and open note exams. Class is hard but she is crystal clear and makes it EASY

11/21/13

Stat 200

The best teacher I've had throughout my 3 years of college. She works with you to help you understand the material and wants to see you succeed. DEFINITELY recommend her. She is hands down THE best teacher at CCSU.

11/9/13

Stat 201

Great professor! She is very clear and helpful with questions.I have NEVER been good at math but with Lesik I have an A in the class. Make sure you go to every class because you can miss a lot if you miss one. Material can be hard but just pay attention and take good notes and you'll do great.

11/8/13

STAT 200

Best professor. She genuinley cares about her students. She wants to make sure all of her students understand the material and do well. I am so mad she isn't teaching stat 201 in the fall. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

9/9/13

STAT 104

I hate stats, but Lesik was fun. She is funny, extremely helpful, and is lenient. She understands most people aren't majoring in stats. The exams can be difficult, but she will recognize if she made them too hard and will revise. Very social, even during class. If the class is having problems, she has great ideas long the way to try and fix that.

8/29/13

STAT 104

She's an excellent professor! She explains things very clearly and if you have any issues, she is always happy to help you after class or during office hours. She gives you hints on what the exam will cover and allows a sheet of paper as a cheat sheet. Has a good sense of humor too. Highly recommend.

4/25/13

MATH101

She is a great professor. I find math very difficult but professor Lesik made it easy. Lets you know exactly what is on tests. She makes it impossible to fail as long as you go to class.

10/10/12

Math101

Amazing professor!!!! So helpful and made math fun! Definitely take this class!!

4/2/12

STATS104

Professor Lesik was one of the best math teachers I've ever had. I'm not a big fan of math but she made it interesting, helping everyone comprehend the topics better. She's always willing to meet with students for extra help. Her tests can be challenging but she allows you a page of notes each test and 4 for midterms and finals. Received a B.

12/16/11

MATH106

Professor Lesik is the best math professor @ CCSU. I have gone to 2 schools & she is the best professor ever. She explains everything so clearly & quizzes are open note. Tests are hard but she lets you have a page of notes w/ front and back!! She is an Amazing professor!!! If you struggle w/ math, definitely take her, you'll understand math w/ her!

8/20/11

MAT101

best math prof. i've had yet. she gives you plenty of chances to bring up your grade and she makes math make sense. i am terrible at math and got an A in her class.

7/23/11

MATH101

Easily one of, if not the best teacher I have had. If you don't understand something or need help she will stay with you until you get it. The system she used for grading is very beneficial to learning the material and at the same time is an easy way to help boost your grade. My worst subject and I did great thanks to her. I highly recommend her.

1/20/11

Math101

I have made it to every class and done everything I possibly can to get help. I made an appt to see her in her office and I had to wait outside her office for 20mins and when I did get in she still did not help me. I would go to the tutors all the time and the way they explained to me I would understand. I do not recommend her.

1/12/11

STAT215

I loved this professor becaue she was helpful, available to students, patient, and fun. She really wants you to comprehend the work. She gives lots of quizzes in class but youre able to work on them with a classmate and 3 exams and 3 take home Computer projects which are easy. I would recommend to any student who has difficulty with math like me:)

12/16/10

Math101

Words cannot express the appreciation I feel this teacher. Early in the semester I missed 2 weeks of class. Although I did ok for quizzed and homework, there was some stuff, I just couldn't master,, I decided it was better for me to retake the class. I will be taking her again. Sally is the best math teacher at CCSU.

5/19/10

Math101

No Lie. There is no words to describe how great of a math teacher this lady is. Professor Lesik knows her material. She goes through this math like a piece of cake and her teaching methods make math so much fun and easy enough for each student to understand the lesson being taught. I love her and hope she never changes her methods of teaching!!

4/5/10

math101

Great math teacher, you will learn alot from her as long as you put a little effort in.

More Mathematics professors at Central Connecticut State University