in Houston Community College (all campuses) that teach Mathematics Edit
Mahmoud Shagroni
at Houston Community College (all campuses), Houston, TX
are you Mahmoud Shagroni?

08/26/2014
good
Math 2415 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best math teachers I have ever had! You can tell he loves to teach and always walked into class with a smile. Hard and overwhelming class. Too much in too short a time. He broke up the instruction with real life stories related to math. He is funny and kept the interest of the students, or 2.5 hours of math instruction would be too much.

08/22/2014
good
Math 2415 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

He is very nice and knows his subject very well. He is very helpful and want his student to make an A. overall a very good math professor where you will learn and make an A

06/01/2014
good
Math 2414 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Calculus II is not an easy course any where, I did all the homwework and 5 exams, I got 88/100 he give me an A. It was a pleasure and I learned some new math. If opportunity permits I hope to enroll in another one of his courses.

05/26/2014
good
Math 2320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

If you are going to be an Engineering Major then take him, does not matter what grade you get, you will learn every thing from math to Engineering. He does not waste any time, his exams are from the homework, he does not care very much about exams. He wants you to learn. I made a B, but I learnd so much.. Take him a great professor.

05/15/2014
good
Math 2320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Differential equation this spring made an A. He is amazing professor never used a book all in his head very smart smart. I made an A. You will learn alot from him he has a PhD in Engineering … you will not regret taking any class with this professor.. good luck and strongly recommend him.

good
MATH 2414 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

sHAGRONI IS Great Professor! Everything is online except final. Lots of homework all in MyMathLab need to keep up. Pretty straight forward tests, drops lowest, all material from homework. Very helpful and quick to reply the emails!! Good Luck!

good
Math 2414 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great Prifessor.. I Just got an A

good
Math 1314 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Funny and very smart instructor!! Very good class, if you do the homework you will pass with at least a B. All exams are online, he is very helpful when you go and see him in his office, you learn a lot from him if you ask.. You have to study to make good grade.

04/05/2014
Math 1314 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: WD

I decided to take this class thinking it was going to be easy but I was wrong. I found this class difficult. He does not provide a review sheet and his test aren't multiple choice. I had to withdraw because of family issues. If u aren't good in math and don't want to hurt your gpa don't take him.

01/22/2014
good
Math 2414 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Greatclass nd great inuctor.I visited him 5 times in his office to help me with the homework. He explanes calculus very well I worked hard and I got an A