in MiraCosta College (all) that teach Computer Science Edit
at MiraCosta College (all), Oceanside, CA
are you Andy Townsend?

12/17/2009
good
CIS1234 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took many classes from this man. He inspired me to become a teacher like him. Learned so much, changed my life. One of those teachers you never forget.

09/16/2005
good
Compuer Science Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Although he only teaches online now, he is a great teacher that knows his stuff and is very helpful. I went through 3+ semesters with him with an A every time. I'm glad I was able to finish my programming classes with him.

06/21/2005
good
CIS 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had to drop this class last semester because of family problems but am taking it again. Professor Townsend is very nice, helpful, and always answers questions clearly so they are understood. He seems to really want to see his students succeed and goes the extra mile as a teacher to do so. I highly recommend him as an instructor.

05/23/2005
good
CIS 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very straightforward class and prof. Won't make you jump through hoops in class or assignments. Students must be very detail oriented, though.

04/08/2005
good

Great Professor. Very patient. He is always there to answer questions and replies to email quickly. Very helpful and knowledgeable. This is the best online class I have ever taken. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to learn more about computers.