Jack Mandel at Nassau Community College

Jack Mandel

Number of ratings 109 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

3/12/14

MKT138

Dr. Love was the best professor at nassau. Attendance is mandatory but the class is so fun its not a problem. He says no phones but you can get around that. His test are easy, field trips & speakers were the best part because it gives students hope of being able to finish college & start a career. He said I would remember his class & I will.

3/4/14

Sports Mark 105

Mandel just had the COO if the NY Cosmos soccer team visit. I have been playing soccer since i was 3 and i love the sport even more now-infact im on the NCC soccer team. He knows people and cares about more than a textbook. Wake up and take him. He is #1 although he is willing to throw out cell phone users and doesnt let you drink in class.

1/27/14

Mkt100

Jack Mandel has such a big ego. He literally talked bout himself the entire semester and never once used the textbook. He brought us on all the field trips and lectures during club hour. Some of them were so boring! I didn't learn anything from him in the classroom only a little bit from the guest professors.

1/27/14

MKT 138

Prof Mandel was an amazing prof. I took him last semester Fall 2013. At first I wasn't sure about the class if I would like it or not. Mandel knows what he is talking about. For the field trips and lectures I went to I loved them all, they were fun. I really suggest taking his class if your serious about a marketing major!

1/25/14

MKT-13

Prof. M has a non traditional way of teaching. At first i didn't like him b/c of how he would talk to students and talk about himself. I slowly realized the reason for his insane rules are to see who respects him by following them. Make sure you listen to his stories&also READ the text. He actually matches very well & dresses nicely i was impressed

12/20/13

mkt100

he is a Brand itself and market himself only. Get advantages from all guest speakers. he doesn't teach you at all... you get tested on things he doesn't teach you.. spends all class talking about himself I have only one page notes in his whole smester. he don't teach anything. just talking about himself.

12/17/13

mkt105

Mandel is a great teacher he taughtme more about sports marketing but the vaule of being on time and to be a team player. He is the best

12/16/13

Mkt 100

Professor Mandel is not only the best professor at NCC, but he is the most understanding one. If you have a problem, he will go out of his way to help you and he cares alot about the success of his students. I would recommend any student to take him for a great marketing experience. I had him for a 7am class and it was the best class I ever took

Sports Marketin

Professor Mandel is the best professor on this campus. As a football player he teaches us how to be a player on nd off the field. d how to be reponsible for my actions. If you give 100% effort, he will give it back to you.

The best professor EVER!

Mkt 100

I have professor Mandel for MKT 138 public relations. I am an aspiring entrepreneur in the fashion industry with my own collection of high quality Streetwear, he has given me advice I could never receive from a text book. His guest speakers inspire young business people like me. He may be tough on lateness and cellphone use but take him anyway!

MKT 100

I have professor Mandel for my 7AM MKT 100 class and I was never late! He may be a pain with his rules but it was fun; there is never a dull day in this class. . .it just flew by. I really learned a lot from Him, his "Guest Professors," and his field trips. He knows a lot of people and there's always opportunity to make connections.

12/8/13

MKT101

I don't understand how people are writing how good he is...he doesn't teach you at all... you get tested on things he doesn't teach you.. spends all class talking about bull and makes the class meet 8 times during club hour to a far away venue to hear some stupid lecture just so he doesnt have to teach... he seems cool the first day. thats it.

5/16/13

Mkt138 PR

Professor Mandel is the most caring Professor I've ever had. He works hand in hand with students until they completely understand everything explained. He takes his time to help his students in any way possible. I plan to become a professional entertainer, professor Mandel uses his own resources to help entrepreneurs like me!!

5/16/13

MKT 100

Tome una clase a las 7am, tal vez un poco loco tomar una clase tan temprano pero tuve mucha suerte, supe desde el primer día que Profesor Mandel iba a ser "espectacular". Tiene reglas muy severas para los celulares y la puntualidad pero mantuvo la clase muy interesante. Definitivamente recomiendo tomar esta clase es excelente.

5/14/13

MkT 105

It's not what you know but who you know and Mandel proved it over and over with his guest professors and field trips. If your lazy dont take him. He takes no B.S. He throws out cell phone users. I had t write a letter of apology and read it to the class. lol

5/6/13

MKT 138

This dude is "Mr.NCC", although we call him "coach" or "Dr. JM Love." Play by his rules and u r ok. NO Texting, food or drink EVER...he will ask you to leave the class. Late or absent 4 times and you are withdrawn. I met speakers from NIKE and Live Nation. Mandel knows his stuff. He has good style and a ring in his ear lol. TAKE MY MAN!

4/24/13

mkt138

Professor Mandel is an family oriented man,old school, takes no bull.He will punish you or reward you as if you were his very own kids. If you're late don't bother entering, if you're late or don't make it to his class 3 or more times be prepared to sign a withdrawl form right then and there in front of the class next time you attend.

4/23/13

MKT108

BEST PROFESSOR YET! Devoted, inspiring, funny, different, smart, it was such a pleasure taking his class! He's real, down to earth and teaches with a passion! love him!

4/23/13

MKT 108

Professor Mandel is one of my favorite professors at Nassau! He takes his class seriously, and knows how to keep his students interested. Even though there is work, he makes the class exciting, trust me 8am class is never exciting, but i always enjoy it!

More Marketing professors at Nassau Community College