in Nassau Community College that teach Marketing Edit
at Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY
are you Jack Mandel?

05/22/2014
good
MKT105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

He's such a clown but in a good way i guess. I took sports marketing and it was very easy. Tests are right from the text. You don't do much in class even though attendance is mandatory. You have to attend guest speakers and field trips which kinda suck but if you attend you should have no problem getting an A.

good
Mkt 105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Any one in marketing who does not take couch Mandel is a FOOL. He is the only ncc prof I will remember if I ever graduate this school!!!! Lamo His stories are one of a kind. Made me laugh.

good
Mkt105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Project taught me to work as a team member. I did well in his class cause I followed his test study sheets. Field trips were a lot of fun ... And I learned from pros in the field. Funny guy!

good
MKT112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Test are straight from the book... I always looked forward to his class. Mandel knows the real deal but you can't get away with s__t! I was late 3 times and almost got dropped but I got my act together.

good
mkt138 ja Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Any idiot with half a brain can read a textbook...that's why Mandel's lectures were so interesting. He talk from business and personal experience. Lazy? Stay away...No cellphones or drinks in his class, or he will throw you out, he threw me out twice!!! Guest speakers and field trips get an "A".

04/17/2014
MKT138 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Although he is funny at times, I haven't learned a thing from his lectures. You must study from the text for tests, for each class is him talking about his personal experiences. He will read this review, laugh, & not think anything of the feedback & show the class also. Very self-centered. Also you must attend field trips OUTSIDE of class time.

03/12/2014
good
MKT138 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

Dr. Love was the best professor at nassau. Attendance is mandatory but the class is so fun its not a problem. He says no phones but you can get around that. His test are easy, field trips & speakers were the best part because it gives students hope of being able to finish college & start a career. He said I would remember his class & I will.

03/04/2014
good
Sports Mark 105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mandel just had the COO if the NY Cosmos soccer team visit. I have been playing soccer since i was 3 and i love the sport even more now-infact im on the NCC soccer team. He knows people and cares about more than a textbook. Wake up and take him. He is #1 although he is willing to throw out cell phone users and doesnt let you drink in class.

01/27/2014
Mkt100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Jack Mandel has such a big ego. He literally talked bout himself the entire semester and never once used the textbook. He brought us on all the field trips and lectures during club hour. Some of them were so boring! I didn't learn anything from him in the classroom only a little bit from the guest professors.

01/27/2014
good
MKT 138 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof Mandel was an amazing prof. I took him last semester Fall 2013. At first I wasn't sure about the class if I would like it or not. Mandel knows what he is talking about. For the field trips and lectures I went to I loved them all, they were fun. I really suggest taking his class if your serious about a marketing major!