Jack Mandel at Nassau Community College

Jack Mandel

Number of ratings 115 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

5/22/14

MKT105

He's such a clown but in a good way i guess. I took sports marketing and it was very easy. Tests are right from the text. You don't do much in class even though attendance is mandatory. You have to attend guest speakers and field trips which kinda suck but if you attend you should have no problem getting an A.

Mkt 105

Grade ReceivedA+

Any one in marketing who does not take couch Mandel is a FOOL. He is the only ncc prof I will remember if I ever graduate this school!!!! Lamo His stories are one of a kind. Made me laugh.

Mkt105

Project taught me to work as a team member. I did well in his class cause I followed his test study sheets. Field trips were a lot of fun ... And I learned from pros in the field. Funny guy!

MKT112

Grade ReceivedA+

Test are straight from the book... I always looked forward to his class. Mandel knows the real deal but you can't get away with s__t! I was late 3 times and almost got dropped but I got my act together.

mkt138 ja

Any idiot with half a brain can read a textbook...that's why Mandel's lectures were so interesting. He talk from business and personal experience. Lazy? Stay away...No cellphones or drinks in his class, or he will throw you out, he threw me out twice!!! Guest speakers and field trips get an "A".

4/17/14

MKT138

Although he is funny at times, I haven't learned a thing from his lectures. You must study from the text for tests, for each class is him talking about his personal experiences. He will read this review, laugh, & not think anything of the feedback & show the class also. Very self-centered. Also you must attend field trips OUTSIDE of class time.

3/12/14

MKT138

Dr. Love was the best professor at nassau. Attendance is mandatory but the class is so fun its not a problem. He says no phones but you can get around that. His test are easy, field trips & speakers were the best part because it gives students hope of being able to finish college & start a career. He said I would remember his class & I will.

3/4/14

Sports Mark 105

Mandel just had the COO if the NY Cosmos soccer team visit. I have been playing soccer since i was 3 and i love the sport even more now-infact im on the NCC soccer team. He knows people and cares about more than a textbook. Wake up and take him. He is #1 although he is willing to throw out cell phone users and doesnt let you drink in class.

1/27/14

Mkt100

Jack Mandel has such a big ego. He literally talked bout himself the entire semester and never once used the textbook. He brought us on all the field trips and lectures during club hour. Some of them were so boring! I didn't learn anything from him in the classroom only a little bit from the guest professors.

1/27/14

MKT 138

Prof Mandel was an amazing prof. I took him last semester Fall 2013. At first I wasn't sure about the class if I would like it or not. Mandel knows what he is talking about. For the field trips and lectures I went to I loved them all, they were fun. I really suggest taking his class if your serious about a marketing major!

1/25/14

MKT-13

Prof. M has a non traditional way of teaching. At first i didn't like him b/c of how he would talk to students and talk about himself. I slowly realized the reason for his insane rules are to see who respects him by following them. Make sure you listen to his stories&also READ the text. He actually matches very well & dresses nicely i was impressed

12/20/13

mkt100

he is a Brand itself and market himself only. Get advantages from all guest speakers. he doesn't teach you at all... you get tested on things he doesn't teach you.. spends all class talking about himself I have only one page notes in his whole smester. he don't teach anything. just talking about himself.

12/17/13

mkt105

Mandel is a great teacher he taughtme more about sports marketing but the vaule of being on time and to be a team player. He is the best

12/16/13

Mkt 100

Professor Mandel is not only the best professor at NCC, but he is the most understanding one. If you have a problem, he will go out of his way to help you and he cares alot about the success of his students. I would recommend any student to take him for a great marketing experience. I had him for a 7am class and it was the best class I ever took

Sports Marketin

Professor Mandel is the best professor on this campus. As a football player he teaches us how to be a player on nd off the field. d how to be reponsible for my actions. If you give 100% effort, he will give it back to you.

MKT 100

The best professor EVER!

Mkt 100

I have professor Mandel for MKT 138 public relations. I am an aspiring entrepreneur in the fashion industry with my own collection of high quality Streetwear, he has given me advice I could never receive from a text book. His guest speakers inspire young business people like me. He may be tough on lateness and cellphone use but take him anyway!

MKT 100

I have professor Mandel for my 7AM MKT 100 class and I was never late! He may be a pain with his rules but it was fun; there is never a dull day in this class. . .it just flew by. I really learned a lot from Him, his "Guest Professors," and his field trips. He knows a lot of people and there's always opportunity to make connections.

12/8/13

MKT101

I don't understand how people are writing how good he is...he doesn't teach you at all... you get tested on things he doesn't teach you.. spends all class talking about bull and makes the class meet 8 times during club hour to a far away venue to hear some stupid lecture just so he doesnt have to teach... he seems cool the first day. thats it.

5/16/13

Mkt138 PR

Professor Mandel is the most caring Professor I've ever had. He works hand in hand with students until they completely understand everything explained. He takes his time to help his students in any way possible. I plan to become a professional entertainer, professor Mandel uses his own resources to help entrepreneurs like me!!

More Marketing professors at Nassau Community College