Joseph Braccio at St. Petersburg College (all campuses)

Joseph Braccio

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/12/14

MVS1016

I really recommend this teacher. he works with you and your schedule to get the best preformance out of you. If you are a gutar major, however, you do have a final. If not, don't worry about having any final from him whatsoever.

7/10/08

muc101

joe is an amazing teacher and an amesome guy. he will work hard for every one of his students and i believe him to be a strong part of the music program at SPC.

2/21/08

Clasguit

If it were not for Mr.Braccio, I would not be where I am! A teacher myself, thanks to his practical approach and years of experience. He brought me up from a complete beginner on classical guitar to a competent classical/jazz guitarist! THANKS!

2/1/08

mvs1016

J.Braccio is a great instructor in St Petersburg college. His teaching gives his student in open ways to understand his concept and style. His patient brings more questions and answers for students to take moral way and applies through his practices. I would like to introduce this teacher for all students in learning the classical music for life.

1/26/08

Gtr101

Mr. Braccio was not only the greatest teacher I have ever had, he also gave me opportunity when no one else would. Today I am a professional teacher as well, and it's all thanks to him.

1/24/08

MUSICBASS

Joe has been an inspiration in my playing to this day in my music career. He taught me the fundamentals needed to be very successful in my playing ability. Currently I am endorsed by AccuGroove Bass cabinets, M Bassses, and Curet Mangan Bass Strings. None of these would have ever happened without the guidance and teachings of Joe. Recommend Highly

1/24/08

MUSICBass

Joe Braccio is one of the most competent and talented music instructors I have ever come across. Highly Recommended!

1/21/08

Gtr101

Joe Braccio is the reason I am where I am today. Brandon Dyke Guitarteacher/ Guitarist for Del Langejans guitars

1/21/08

Gtr101

Joe Braccio is the best guitar teacher I ever had. If I had not taken lessons with Joe, I wouldn't be where I am today. I have studied with other guitar teachers that had a PHD and Joe really stood out as a better player and musician. He prepares his students for the working music world in every style of music.

10/19/07

mvs085

3/23/07

MVS1016

5/4/06

guitar

good dude.. very good teacher

More Music professors at St. Petersburg College (all campuses)