in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Music Edit
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Joseph Braccio?

05/12/2014
good
MVS1016 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really recommend this teacher. he works with you and your schedule to get the best preformance out of you. If you are a gutar major, however, you do have a final. If not, don't worry about having any final from him whatsoever.

07/10/2008
good
muc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

joe is an amazing teacher and an amesome guy. he will work hard for every one of his students and i believe him to be a strong part of the music program at SPC.

02/21/2008
good
Clasguit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If it were not for Mr.Braccio, I would not be where I am! A teacher myself, thanks to his practical approach and years of experience. He brought me up from a complete beginner on classical guitar to a competent classical/jazz guitarist! THANKS!

02/01/2008
good
mvs1016 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

J.Braccio is a great instructor in St Petersburg college. His teaching gives his student in open ways to understand his concept and style. His patient brings more questions and answers for students to take moral way and applies through his practices. I would like to introduce this teacher for all students in learning the classical music for life.

01/26/2008
good
Gtr101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Braccio was not only the greatest teacher I have ever had, he also gave me opportunity when no one else would. Today I am a professional teacher as well, and it's all thanks to him.

01/24/2008
good
MUSICBASS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Joe has been an inspiration in my playing to this day in my music career. He taught me the fundamentals needed to be very successful in my playing ability. Currently I am endorsed by AccuGroove Bass cabinets, M Bassses, and Curet Mangan Bass Strings. None of these would have ever happened without the guidance and teachings of Joe. Recommend Highly

01/24/2008
good
MUSICBass Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Joe Braccio is one of the most competent and talented music instructors I have ever come across. Highly Recommended!

01/21/2008
good
Gtr101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Joe Braccio is the reason I am where I am today. Brandon Dyke Guitarteacher/ Guitarist for Del Langejans guitars

01/21/2008
good

Joe Braccio is the best guitar teacher I ever had. If I had not taken lessons with Joe, I wouldn't be where I am today. I have studied with other guitar teachers that had a PHD and Joe really stood out as a better player and musician. He prepares his students for the working music world in every style of music.

10/19/2007
good
mvs085 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

03/23/2007
good
MVS1016 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

05/04/2006
good
guitar Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

good dude.. very good teacher