in Cuyahoga Community College (all campuses) that teach History Edit
B-

05/04/2014
hist 1010 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B-

I won't recommend this instructor to any student.

04/17/2014
good
Hist 2150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have a degree in history. I took his Hitler and the Holocaust class. This man is an excellent professor. Very knowledge in this area. I learned a lot and that is what my objective was.

10/18/2011
good
HIST1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had Dr. Redles for history 1010 and 1020 and I think everyone is rating him very unfairly. He is a great professor who really knows what he is talking about. Sure there are quizzes online each week but they're easy points. Midterm and final are easy too if you just write as many details as you can remember from the lectures. Good, funny guy.

07/18/2011
good
hist1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

does record all lectures & puts them on blackboard so attendance isnt really required but it is more fun to see how excited he gets. he likes to talk about women in history, mainly nude women. but the class is very hard! must have alot of time to read all the chapters in the book for the quizzes, but midterms are based on photos and all essays

05/03/2011
HITL1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was a great lecturer, his midterm and final consisted of 10 essays each, thornless the class very hard. There was also a paper that had to be 10 pages. Lots of work but a lot of information.

04/08/2011
good
HIST2520 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I was disappointed to see all the bad comments about this professor. I had him for his Hitler & the Holocaust course. As long as you show up and put in some effort, there's no reason you shouldn't get an A or a B. I really enjoyed his lecture style. Since I've returned to school (I'm in my 30s) he's easily been my favorite professor!

12/17/2010
Hist1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This is my 3rd year of being a full time student and Redles tops the charts by far as the worst teacher i have ever had!! He is an easy F if thats what you are looking for. If you put 15 hrs a week into the class outside of class you have a chance at a B but unlikely. My advice is to never take his class and stay very far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/09/2010
hist1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

absolute worst class and teacher i have ever had. all he does is ramble about nonsense. his quizzes have nothing to do with what he talks about or whats in the book. i would never recomend him for anything. stay farrrr away from his classes!

12/08/2010
hist1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

absolute WORST teacher i have ever had! worst class i have ever had! quizzes are impossible and nothing he says are on there. you have to teach yourself. never e-mailed me back when i asked for help. annoying voice. just flat out horrible!! save yourself and DONT take any of his classes!!

12/08/2010
good
hist101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His quizes are pretty hard. You really have to pay attention to the txt book. But his mid-term and final are pretty easy. If you read the txt and pay attention to the pictures he shows in class you should do fine.