in San Antonio College that teach Psychology Edit
are you Pamela Hill?
B

08/04/2014
good
Psyc 2314 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Madd Easy. Easy A

06/18/2014
good
Psych Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Lots of reading, and posting, but just do as told, easy class. I took 2 of her classes, very helpful responds quick and encourages you. I took her online and highly recommend her. You do need the book.

05/15/2014
good
2314 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

her internet course was very demanding. but as long has you kept up with the assignments and did the work you will pass this class

12/14/2013
good
PSYC 2314 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Hill is very nice and responds to emails quickly. This was my EASIEST college course ever! I spent maybe 1 hr a week doing the multiple quizzes & video quiz assignments. I also learned more than I expected as well. I would certainly take another online course with her again. LOVED IT!!

12/11/2013
good
PSYCH 2314 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Online course done through Launchpad website. Prof. is always available to email. There are 15 easy quiz assignments each wk, 1 midterm, 3 paragraph final, and a 30 question final. Takes some reading but you will learn in this class.

12/07/2013
good
PSYC 2314 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LOVED Dr. Hill! Class was really easy and I learned a lot!! She keeps you updated and emails you back with any feedback she has. There is a lot of work but only takes a few hours each week. Would definitely recommend and take another class taught by her.

11/13/2013
good
PSYC 2314 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took her Lifespan Growth and Development class and yes it was easy and interesting but there was a ridiculous amount of work due each week. I wouldnt recommend this class if you are looking for an easy class with no work. This class takes up entirely to much time.

08/12/2013
good

I took her class online and she was extremely clear and helpful. The assignments were simple, especially if you read the chapters from the book. As long as you stay on top of weekly assignments and read the book, you'll probably make an "A". I also learned a lot more than I thought I would. I highly recommend her class!

04/08/2013
good
2301-061 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took her hybrid class & classwork including exams were all online. She gave the class opportunities to come in & work but it was strictly optional. Dr. Hill made herself available if you had any questions. The class was very interesting. It's extremely difficult to fail this class.

12/16/2012
good
psych2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Hill is a very good professor. Get her class if you can. She is the best.