Pamela Hill at San Antonio College

Pamela Hill

Number of ratings 60 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

12/14/13

PSYC 2314

Dr. Hill is very nice and responds to emails quickly. This was my EASIEST college course ever! I spent maybe 1 hr a week doing the multiple quizzes & video quiz assignments. I also learned more than I expected as well. I would certainly take another online course with her again. LOVED IT!!

12/11/13

PSYCH 2314

Online course done through Launchpad website. Prof. is always available to email. There are 15 easy quiz assignments each wk, 1 midterm, 3 paragraph final, and a 30 question final. Takes some reading but you will learn in this class.

12/7/13

PSYC 2314

LOVED Dr. Hill! Class was really easy and I learned a lot!! She keeps you updated and emails you back with any feedback she has. There is a lot of work but only takes a few hours each week. Would definitely recommend and take another class taught by her.

11/13/13

PSYC 2314

I took her Lifespan Growth and Development class and yes it was easy and interesting but there was a ridiculous amount of work due each week. I wouldnt recommend this class if you are looking for an easy class with no work. This class takes up entirely to much time.

8/12/13

PSYC 2314

I took her class online and she was extremely clear and helpful. The assignments were simple, especially if you read the chapters from the book. As long as you stay on top of weekly assignments and read the book, you'll probably make an "A". I also learned a lot more than I thought I would. I highly recommend her class!

4/8/13

2301-061

I took her hybrid class & classwork including exams were all online. She gave the class opportunities to come in & work but it was strictly optional. Dr. Hill made herself available if you had any questions. The class was very interesting. It's extremely difficult to fail this class.

12/16/12

psych2301

Dr. Hill is a very good professor. Get her class if you can. She is the best.

11/30/12

Psych2301

I took her course online. Very straight forward assignments. It mostly consists of online modules, and all the answers are right there. You get unlimited tries on the tests so no reason for you to fail. She keeps everyone up to date. Gives a lot of helpful feedback. I had a good online class experience for my first time with her class.

5/20/12

PSYC2314

Took this course online in a flex and Dr Hill is very helpful. She gives you study guides to do which is a lot of work but they help with the midterm and final so do them! There are a lot of quizzes and one paper to do. It was a lot of work but not difficult if you are serious about school. It obvious she Dr Hill loves what she does!

5/17/12

PSY2314

Very approachable and helpful. Takes a genuine interest in students. Took class online. Responds to emails quickly. Lot of reading and quiz on each chapter. Pay attention to the study guides provided for mid-term and final. And, read text. You will do well! Recommend Dr. Hill highly.

5/12/12

PSYCH2314

Took online, lots of quizzes and papers. She responds fast to emails, overall great professor.

7/24/11

PSY2301

Dr. Hill is an amazing person who takes genuine interest in her students and their success. It is because of her I made it through my first semester back in school having been out for 14 years. She is a diamond and I know that anyone who takes her class will learn a wealth of information yet get the assistance if and when it is needed.

5/18/11

PSYC2301

Easy class, but time consuming. Tons of quizzes, but all are open note and open book. Actual exams were difficult, unless you used the study guide that she sends out that includes all of the actual questions on the exams. Very nice professor. I recommend the class, just be prepared to read the book

12/29/10

PSYC2301

I took Professor Hill's online course and it was EASY. It is a lot of work but just read chapters assigned and do quizzes which you can take twice along with test and you'll be ok. There are also 2 discusion groups you need to participate in but it's not a sweat at all! Over all great teacher and very good communication through e-mail!

12/29/10

12/13/10

PSYCH2314

Easy enough course. Skim through chapters and do powerpoint lectures for tests. All tests can be taken twice with grades averaged minus midterm and final. Two discussion groups, each affecting grade quite a bit. One 3-page paper to write (APA-style). Overall good course, lots of material, would recommend though.

12/3/10

PSYCH2314

I did not like her. I took an online class with her and she mixed me up with another student, so we were always getting each other's grades. It turned out I went from an A to a C and I had absolutely no clue with no contact from the professor. I wouldn't take her again.

10/17/10

PSYC2314

Online class... Easy- but you will learn ALOT! Tests are online and you have 3 tries at it. Questions don't change- read and get it right the first time. Easy A.. but you get a greater appreciation for psychology!

8/3/10

develpsyc

I took the online Summer 1 Developmental Psych class. Made an A. You do have to read the text cover to cover, each chapter requires a quiz at the end. The quizes are straight-forward from the text and in order. I recommend taking the quiz while reading the book at the same time. The study guide was almost identical to the final. Great class!!

5/7/10

PSYC2301

Great Professor. Keep on track. I would have got an A but fell a lil' behind. But this is a cant miss professor. Everything is crystal clear.

More Psychology professors at San Antonio College