in Centenary College that teach Marketing Edit
at Centenary College, Hackettstown, NJ
are you Cheryl Veronda?

04/06/2013
good
AFC 1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Real smart and can teach. Makes u think.

04/06/2013
good
AFC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hard but cool.Cares alot and is good as head of department.

11/07/2011
BUSA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She talks AT you instead of to you. She assumes we know what she's talking about and that we care, rather than making us care about what she is saying. If you don't agree with her opinions, she won't listen to you. She flies through the material, you can't keep up taking notes or listening to what she's saying. Very bias.

06/19/2010
good
Bus1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is an inspiration and a challenge at the same time. It feels crazy to rate someone who deserves my admiration instead. Take her class and you'll see what I mean.

02/21/2010
good
mkt2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

i agree. she's one of the best.

02/21/2010
good
MKT2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's great. Kinda hard, but has good experence and fair.

06/21/2009
good
AFCg Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Funny, warm, knowledgeable.

04/05/2009
good
AFCH Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She great. Knows alot and cares alot.

03/27/2009
good
MKTa Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's great!

03/26/2009
good
MKTh Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Glad to weigh in. Where would we be without Prof. Cheryl Veronda?

01/22/2009
good
MBAN Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I made a point of taking three MBA classes from her. Prof. Veronda is modest about her background, but it is really impressive. She was the best professor I've had at 3 different universities. She was also very helpful to me with my career plans.

good
AFCA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Veronda has a reputation for being caring and knowledgeable, she's the teacher me and my friends run to when we need help because we know we can count on her.

good
AFCA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I feel like I owe so much to Professor Veronda. She spends so much of her free time helping us like no other teacher I ever had. I admire her work ethics and her dedication. She's a great role model and I will miss her when I graduate.

good
MKTa Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

A straight-shooter who really knows her stuff. If you want to learn marketing take her. If you want an easy class, don't - tough but fair. She is always professional, but cares about students.

03/02/2007
MKT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

06/08/2006
good
Marketing 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Marketing is about learning on and catching the knicks and knacks, its not a subject that requires the details Prof. Veronda has done a fantastic job of making sure students learn as you can expect in a real world working environment. She should try to bring more guest leacturers who have dealt with marketing success or failures in corporate world

08/31/2005
Marketing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

08/26/2005
Marketing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had Professor Veronda for Principles of Marketing, and having her was one of my greatest challenges. She was unclear about the material she spoke of, in terms of communicating it to the students. She would only speak on certain topics, and fly through chapters, leaving the majority of the material to be untouched upon(Especially during a Midter

12/05/2004
good
MKT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great class, got a lot out of it. She has a dark, different style of humor and I like that.

11/10/2004
business Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A