in Full Sail University that teach Social Science Edit
at Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
are you Joanne Leck?

09/20/2011
good
BS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very easy teacher if you do exactly what she tell you, great teacher overall!!

02/21/2011
BS2005 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very unhelpful. Group project brought my grade down to a 94.4 because of some jerk swearing during our presentation. I made a 100 on every test and final, instead of offering any extra credit (wasn't looking for a handout) she told me to just be happy with the b.

10/21/2005
good
BLBS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Leck has beenthe best teacher I've had at Full Sail et! She is so swesome, and caring! She even offered to help me with another class! She's really great! She knows who you are, and remembers anything you've ever told her. = D Two thumbs up.

10/15/2005
good
first one Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very cool. nice person

10/08/2005
good

Always ready to help out, give extra time, and always remembers you! She's also really funny and nice.

09/28/2005
good
B.S. AUG 04 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was such an awesome person and instructor, I had to refrain from asking her to mary me!

09/23/2005
good
BS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved having Joanne as a teacher, she made thing boringness stuff somewhat intresting. She always clarified anything if you needed it. I actually had some fun in the class cause it was always a cherfull envirement. She even gave us milk and cookies on our final exam ;)

09/20/2005
good

The things that I took from this class continue to help me out. Joanna really knew how to connect with the class. She made the class really enjoyable. I might even audit her class, it was that much fun.

09/14/2005
good

She is amazingly helpfull!

09/12/2005
good

Joanna is awesome! She is very inciteful and actually keeps me awake and alert!

09/04/2005
B.S. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

09/01/2005
good
bs Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

all i can say is, enchanting

09/01/2005

08/31/2005
good
Bs Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she was a great teacher, got us to think, work, and live more in general. you get to really meet alot of your classmates this class, so take advantage!

08/31/2005
good
B. S. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

08/30/2005
good
BS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Class wasnt hard... however dont cuss in your presentation.... i learned the hard way

08/30/2005

JOANNA IS FABULOUS.

08/27/2005
good
what? Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

09/27/2004
good
B.S. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Joanna was a good teacher. Made the class as easy as possible and made the class final optional for everyone. That's always a good thing. Group project was fun and easy to do.

03/29/2004
good
B.S. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Joanna did a great job with us. Shows no mercy on the group projects (friends don't let friends drink and act!) but truly cares about you succeeding. Will have meaningful discussions with you about how you're doing and what she can do to help.