in Northwestern Michigan College that teach Design Edit
Professor in the Design department
at Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City, MI
are you Tom Auch?

08/19/2014
VCA-120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Not very funny. Also frequently gets behind on posting grades online and once told me I was failing and that I had to come to make up classes only to find out he had me confused with another student.

12/30/2013
good
VCA 127 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great professor, fun and energetic. Helps you when you need it. He has lots of good stories and advice for how to profit from photo shop skills. He gives short quizzes every week but tells you what to study. I'm glad I took the class! Still using what I learned

05/26/2013
good
VCA 123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

great teacher, easy going, fun, knowledgeable in subject area, makes learning a computer program seem interesting.

04/13/2011
good
VCA123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very Helpful. Kept Photoshop fun.

01/15/2011
good
VCA123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took photoshop with tom, and, you will NEVER forget how FUN it is!!! He's crazy and goofy and always makes class so much fun, you want to be there! I had pshop in high school, so, i knew most of it, just, do the work, have fun, ask him to help you if you need, and learn how to do some AWESOME photo stuff from this program :)