in Santa Barbara City College that teach Marketing Edit
at Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA
are you Julie Brown?

01/16/2014
good
MKT 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Love miss Julie Brown!

12/18/2013
good
PD 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Julie is the best! So nice and made her students feel like they are always welcome in her classroom. Probably the kindest teacher I've had while at CC. Class is easy but just make sure you finish the work book along the way! Don't leave it until the last minute cause its a lot of work. Other than that, easy A with a great teacher.

12/09/2013
good
PD100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you are interested on taking a Personal Development class I would definitely recommend Julie Brown. She is the sweetest person and really cares about her students. If you are studying abroad she really loves learning about the lives of out of the state students. The mid-term is really easy is just a powerpoint on yourself. Take her class!

11/18/2013
good
MKT 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE Julie! I know people say she talks to much about her life, but she teaches from experience and I think it is very useful in putting things in a realistic perspective. Easy A, makes class really fun. Expects a lot, but also has a lot to give. I recommend no one else!

07/28/2013
good
CIS220 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Julie was amazing. She was very responsive and clear. If you put in the work in this class, you will have a great experience and learn so much!

07/08/2013
good
MKT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. I just love Julie Brown. She is the best.

04/30/2013
good
MKT205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is the most helpful and sweet professor i have had, I love her classes. i have taken her mkt 205 and pd100.it helps me a lot.If you want to learn something, take her class for sure.

04/24/2013
good
MKT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! She is a very nice and fun teacher that cares. I can highly recommend to take her classes. She uses life experiences during her lectures which makes it easy to understand the material.

04/04/2013
good
MRK 125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Julie is by far the BEST professor at SBCC. She is such an intelligent woman with a big heart. You Need to take one of her classes, it will be a great experience and you will learn a lot! :)

01/29/2013
good
MktAll Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This Woman, love what she is doing for a living. She wants people to be happy! And her classes are very inspiering ! Just give at least one of her classes a chance ! :)

12/14/2012
good
MKT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

No tricks, she makes you buy a book you actually use to get a good grade. Cares.

12/11/2012
MKT205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you are actually interested in learning anything relevant to marketing DO NOT TAKE THIS CLASS. I can tell you more about her personal life. All tests are open book. Need the book or you'll fail. Most essays are opinion based or you can look it up to research it. If you want an easy A take this class!

11/30/2012
good
CIS220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Julie Brown is an amazing and inspirational woman all around. As a professor she really cares about her students and their futures. She has helped me find my major and learn how to enjoy life's journey. I highly recommend taking her class, even if you aren't interested in marketing. She has a lot to teach everyone she meets.

good
MKT220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Julie is the BEST teacher in SBCC! She is like a SUN to give sunshine for us. Her class is really interesting. She always helps student as a her children:) She wish all students' success life. She told us her success stories. Also she promotes fashion shows every semesters. It super helpful how to manage promotion, and awesome experience! love her

good
MKT125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Julie Brown is one of the best professors at SBCC. I would HIGHLY recommend taking any of mer marketing classes. It's a breath of fresh air to find a teacher who actually cares about her students' well being. Take a class from professor Brown, you WON'T regret it!

good
MKT220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs Brown is an amazing human being. She inspires you, is positive and talks a about her own experiences from the real world of marketing.She cares about your education and wants you to learn,by doing things yourself! I learned so much from Julie and I know that she will help me find a job in the future. either as reference or via her contacts.

07/29/2012
good

Professor Brown is by far the most amazing educator/mentor/life coach/friend I have ever encountered. To this day we still talk on Facebook. She is the reason I am now a Business Admin major with a MARKETING focus. She's worldly, classy, helpful and ALWAYS wants you to succeed! I recommend her with 110% confidence that you will gain something!

04/30/2012
good
mkt101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

MISS JULIE BROWN IS THE MOST AWESOME PROFESSOR IS THE WORLD. TAKE HER IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MARKETING. SHE'S THE BEST. SO SWEET AND NICE AND VERY HELPFUL. LOVE HER! PEACE OUT!

02/12/2012
good
Mkt5958 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Brown is awesome, I Loved Every single class I took with her, She made everyone's life easy and fun. She loves what she does and that's the great way to learn, I have learned so much at her classes and from her real life experiences as well. Professor Brown is the Queen of SBCC and Ideal Professor that anyone could have.

12/14/2011
good
MARK101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Defiantly one of the best professors at SBCC. Shes great, really honestly cares, super nice, easy class, really fun, teaches you not just from the book but through real experiences. Amazing! TAKE THIS CLASS you wont regret it. I dont understand how you cant get an A as long as you put effort and do the work she gives you which isnt a lot.