in East Stroudsburg University that teach Education Edit
Patricia Pinciotti
Professor in the Education department
at East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, PA
are you Patricia Pinciotti?

04/23/2010
ECED243 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Worst advisor and professor EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD HIGHLY recommend changing advisers and professors immediately. She speaks in a derogatory manner to everyone and is of no help. She had me take 16 credits worth of classes I didn't need and then yelled at me for taking them. She showed up to every meeting late and in a rush. BAD!!!!!

12/17/2009
ELED132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Child Growth and Development. Dr. Pinciotti was fun. I thought a 3 hour class would be horrible but she made it a lot better. I learned a lot in her class. She definitely cares about the education of youngsters. Her advising is better now that shes not chair too. As far as getting help. She NEVER responds back to your emails! Overall Not bad though

11/28/2009
ELED132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I am taking her for child growth. she is not helpful. she will not show us our grades on tests and forgets to tell us about assignments. all she talks about are her kids, but of course theyre not on the test. do NOT take her if you can avoid it.

02/05/2008
ELED356 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Terrible professor, made me hate taking an ART class! If she is your advisor for PDS, come up with any excuse to get another one, including dropping. Condescending, snotty, and I learned next to nothing about how to actually teach art. Also, she claims to hate busy work, but her idiotic "doc panels" are absolutely USELESS!

12/12/2006
advising Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had to ask her a question one day and I didn't even know who she was, she had to sign my blue paper to change my major to intergrated. I tried to hunt her down for weeks but she would never be there and the paper would never be signed. One day she came to observe a class I was taking and I tried to ask her my ? and she was so rude to me. HORRIBLE