Patricia Pinciotti at East Stroudsburg University

Patricia Pinciotti

Number of ratings 17 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/23/10

ECED243

Worst advisor and professor EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD HIGHLY recommend changing advisers and professors immediately. She speaks in a derogatory manner to everyone and is of no help. She had me take 16 credits worth of classes I didn't need and then yelled at me for taking them. She showed up to every meeting late and in a rush. BAD!!!!!

12/17/09

ELED132

Child Growth and Development. Dr. Pinciotti was fun. I thought a 3 hour class would be horrible but she made it a lot better. I learned a lot in her class. She definitely cares about the education of youngsters. Her advising is better now that shes not chair too. As far as getting help. She NEVER responds back to your emails! Overall Not bad though

11/28/09

ELED132

I am taking her for child growth. she is not helpful. she will not show us our grades on tests and forgets to tell us about assignments. all she talks about are her kids, but of course theyre not on the test. do NOT take her if you can avoid it.

2/5/08

ELED356

Terrible professor, made me hate taking an ART class! If she is your advisor for PDS, come up with any excuse to get another one, including dropping. Condescending, snotty, and I learned next to nothing about how to actually teach art. Also, she claims to hate busy work, but her idiotic "doc panels" are absolutely USELESS!

12/12/06

advising

I had to ask her a question one day and I didn't even know who she was, she had to sign my blue paper to change my major to intergrated. I tried to hunt her down for weeks but she would never be there and the paper would never be signed. One day she came to observe a class I was taking and I tried to ask her my ? and she was so rude to me. HORRIBLE

9/5/05

Art in ELED-PDS

Wasted time on art panels- I threw mine out when I was moving. Very high expectations from students who have never been able to draw a decent stick figure. PDS was a rough experience, and this was one class I wish wasn't in that program- would have been be

9/4/05

PDS

she totally contradicts herself when it comes to lesson plans. very rude and unapproachable. thank god i am done with her

8/28/05

Elem Art

I found Dr. Pinciotti very welcoming and generally concerned with my education. She proved to be an excellent advisor who helped me navigate through ESU. Without her advice and assistence my experiences would have been much different. I consider myself fortunate to have had her as an advisor and instructor.

8/26/05

Advising

Get a new advisor if you are assigned to Pinciotti!! I have sat in her office a number of times waiting...many times I've had to leave for a class before I even get a chance to see her. Schedule an appt. on a day when you have nothing else going on and you can sit in her office for an hour+. Bring something to entertain yourself too!!!!!!

8/20/05

advising

She is the kind of person you just cannot see teaching children, nevermind teaching future teachers how to teach children. She is an arrogant SOB, who thinks the world revolves around her dumb art classes. Even the people who actually like her think she is a joke. She has NO CLUE what she is talking about aqnd shouldnt be the eled dept. chair!!

6/24/05

advising

She told me i should think about changing my magor because it was taking a little longer for me to get the grades to screen in....well that pissed me off and now im screened in....what now Dr. P.........Thanks for your help...

6/22/05

art

2/24/05

Advising

Dr. Pinciotti has always been very helpful and available for my questions and concerns.

1/5/05

Advisor

She is very unhelpful and can be very nasty. She is never on time for appointments, and expects things without any clarification. Expects you to read her mind. Not a noce person!

4/3/04

any

Rater Interest

She made me feel worthless when I went for guidance on a class. She made me feel as though I had no buisness in being in college. Well she may have good ideas for the classroom she should not be teaching them.

3/25/04

ELED

Rater Interest

To all PDS students, I just want you to know that I've been there. I actually used a "book art" with my own students today; I use her Dr. Pinciotti's ideas all the time. Listen and remember, students really respond to her creative teaching tec

3/9/04

Eled

Rater Interest

Dr. Pinciotti thinks every student is stupid. Has no liking for any student she encounters and if you ask a question, your stupid.

More Education professors at East Stroudsburg University