in Oakton Community College that teach Psychology Edit
at Oakton Community College, Des Plaines, IL
are you Cary Schawel?

08/19/2014
good
PSY 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

The best teacher ever. He's seriously awesome. I had so much fun in his class and I did better than I expected. Of course, you have to do the work if you want to excel. A lot of online work for this class.

05/23/2014
good
PSY 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is one of the best teachers I've ever had in my life so far.. he is such an amazing personality..he is a great teacher as well as a great human being who encourages and supports students by his gentle words and care..I love him and respect him..you won't regret for taking his class..

07/29/2013
good
Human Sexuality Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The class was BEYOND easy. I found it so funny when more then 70% percent of the student's where complaining and making references to it being 'hard'. I NEVER studied even for a single test and I still got an A. The Professor is highly conceited, which is quite funny.

12/30/2012
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Highly recommend this instructor and course. Excellent fast paced 3 week class. Lots of homework and many videos. Must study and work hard. Take 3 exams, make a presentation + write summaries & papers. Tests R hard. Clickers used to answer in class. On-line portion has many course modules that must be completed. Professional and knowledgeable.

12/17/2012
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Such a laid back class. He explains everything in a concise manner so you'll be fine in this class. attendance is required since he uses an i-clicker, so buy that. you'll as well need to purchase the textbook since there is assignment needed to be done online. other than that, its an easy a so along as you try, you'll be fine