Rita Kronis at Eastern Florida State College

Rita Kronis

Number of ratings 64 / Average Grade:  B+ Submit a correction

7/14/14

ENC 1101

Worst teacher ever. She likes to tell you about your grades to the whole class. Very hard grader and just overall rude!

5/12/14

ENC 1101-10C

Grade ReceivedB+

She's a tough lady, but I really liked her. She gives a lot of handouts and she grades like you're pursuing a major in English. Lol she can be humorous, but she looks serious all the time. She will help you if you ask, but she WON'T do your work for you. If you want to improve your writing, she will definitely push you there.

1/9/14

ENC 1101

She gives an awful group essay. She also gives a lot of assignments back to back and over loads you at times. Her teaching style was decent, she conveyed her messages pretty well. I wouldn't say she is as easy as some people are saying. Not the worst but not the best.

11/15/13

ENC 1101

her class was very easy if you just do the work.

7/29/13

eng101

This teacher tries very hard to be interesting, I will give her that. But she comes across as a know-it-all. Reads from text, then quotes as if it is her own thought.

6/5/12

ENC1101

Dr. Kronis is by far the best professor I've ever had. She's smart, organized, helpful, and easy to understand. I took her Communications 1 and 2 classes, and my writing improved significantly. Yes, she does assign quite a bit of writing. However, she also provides multiple example and clear directions for each assignment. She's awesome!!

5/10/12

Comp0000

Dr. Kronis is awesome. I took her for Composition 1 & 2 and got A's in both. If you don't do well, ask for help. Be polite and put effort in and she will do her best to help you. Very sweet and truly cares about her students.

4/24/12

ENC1102

Excellent teacher!! She is very helpful if a person needs assistance. Definitely take her class!!

4/9/12

Comm03C

She was an amazing teacher. I had her for Comm 1 and 2 and she helps whenever you need it, gives plenty of heads up when assignments are do, and gives examples on how assignments should be done. Shes fun and as long as you do your work, and are willing to ask questions when things are not clear its an easy A

12/5/11

ENC1101

The first week into her class, we did a creative writing essay.Then the following class we got them back. I didn't like how she singled-out the "best writers".It kind of made me feel a little discouraged. Other than that, her outline is very clear and she shows you exactly how she wants you to write your "timed essays".

5/16/11

ENC1102

This was a really good class. I liked Dr. Kronis a lot, and wished I had taken her for Comm 1. Her grading criteria was really, really strict though, mostly on the timed writes. She didn't assign too much homework though...

1/7/11

ENC1102

This class had a lot of busywork. There are 3 in-class essays to write and she strongly encourages the 5-paragraph elementary style writing. There are a lot of questions at the end of each story to answer as well. The final project is a bit of a pain though as she randomly assigns you to a group of students that most likely you do not know.

11/14/10

ENC1101

My favorite teacher at BCC! ALL of her assignments come with several examples so you know exactly what she is looking for. Pay attenion and follow directions and you will get an A.

5/4/10

ENC1102

I had her for Comm1 and got an A+ easily! Then for some reason when I took her for Comm2 she was a much harder grader and I had to work my butt off for an A-. I got exactly a 90% after the final.

1/6/10

ENC1101

Extremely Helpful, Very easy class. Lots of essays but, the were very simple.

12/15/09

ENC12c

I honestly did not like this teacher. she wasn't helpful and she expected you to already know what she was talking about.she didnot explain cartain things very well. very hard grader. not an easy grade at all.

9/22/09

ENC1101

She's so clear. She tells you exactly what she expects. The grading scale is fair. She's a sweet lady. There's always an example essay. She'll give you two weeks to write an essay that probably only takes one night. Amazing teacher. I plan on taking her for Comm 2 next semester :)

7/21/09

ENC1101

I love Dr. Kronis! She is straightforward with what she wants for papers and always gives you an example essay a previous student wrote. She is a incredible professor and I would recommend her to anyone. Easy A!

6/16/09

ENC1102

Dr. Kronis is the best. I was an international student (ESL) and she helped me sooo much! She took time after classes to help me with my writing. Not only she helped me with my writing/English but she made me believe in myself and today I am where I am a lot thanks to her.

12/10/08

ENC1102

Dr. Kronis is definitely my favorite teacher at BCC. She was extremely clear and very thorough. I gained a lot from being in her class. Don't take this class if you plan on not applying yourself. She is what a teacher should be.

More Communication professors at Eastern Florida State College