in Eastern Florida State College that teach Communication Edit
at Eastern Florida State College, Cocoa, FL
are you Rita Kronis?
B
11/04/2014
ENC 1102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Tough Grader"

Dr. Kronis is the rudest teacher I have ever met and she hurts my feelings when she prints out my mistakes for the whole class to read. Whenever I raise my hand to participate in a class discussion she negates what I say and makes me feel totally dumb. I can't wait until this class is over. I've never experienced so much hostility from a teacher.

11/04/2014
ENC 1102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B-
"Tough Grader"

Despite my love for language arts, Dr. Kronis continually makes me feel slighted by her blatantly rude attitude toward me (tossing papers across the table, sarcastic comments, indifference toward my questions, discouraging my ideas) and a select few others in my class, even though I turn in every assignment on time and produce quality work.

10/29/2014
ENC 1102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A-
"Tough Grader"

If you actually like literature, you will be groaning the whole time. She's so rigid and concrete.

07/14/2014
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Worst teacher ever. She likes to tell you about your grades to the whole class. Very hard grader and just overall rude!

05/12/2014
good
ENC 1101-10C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

She's a tough lady, but I really liked her. She gives a lot of handouts and she grades like you're pursuing a major in English. Lol she can be humorous, but she looks serious all the time. She will help you if you ask, but she WON'T do your work for you. If you want to improve your writing, she will definitely push you there.

01/09/2014
good
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She gives an awful group essay. She also gives a lot of assignments back to back and over loads you at times. Her teaching style was decent, she conveyed her messages pretty well. I wouldn't say she is as easy as some people are saying. Not the worst but not the best.

11/15/2013
good
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

her class was very easy if you just do the work.

07/29/2013
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This teacher tries very hard to be interesting, I will give her that. But she comes across as a know-it-all. Reads from text, then quotes as if it is her own thought.

06/05/2012
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kronis is by far the best professor I've ever had. She's smart, organized, helpful, and easy to understand. I took her Communications 1 and 2 classes, and my writing improved significantly. Yes, she does assign quite a bit of writing. However, she also provides multiple example and clear directions for each assignment. She's awesome!!

05/10/2012
good
Comp0000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kronis is awesome. I took her for Composition 1 & 2 and got A's in both. If you don't do well, ask for help. Be polite and put effort in and she will do her best to help you. Very sweet and truly cares about her students.

04/24/2012
good
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher!! She is very helpful if a person needs assistance. Definitely take her class!!

04/09/2012
good
Comm03C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She was an amazing teacher. I had her for Comm 1 and 2 and she helps whenever you need it, gives plenty of heads up when assignments are do, and gives examples on how assignments should be done. Shes fun and as long as you do your work, and are willing to ask questions when things are not clear its an easy A

12/05/2011
good

The first week into her class, we did a creative writing essay.Then the following class we got them back. I didn't like how she singled-out the "best writers".It kind of made me feel a little discouraged. Other than that, her outline is very clear and she shows you exactly how she wants you to write your "timed essays".

05/16/2011
good

This was a really good class. I liked Dr. Kronis a lot, and wished I had taken her for Comm 1. Her grading criteria was really, really strict though, mostly on the timed writes. She didn't assign too much homework though...

01/07/2011
good
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class had a lot of busywork. There are 3 in-class essays to write and she strongly encourages the 5-paragraph elementary style writing. There are a lot of questions at the end of each story to answer as well. The final project is a bit of a pain though as she randomly assigns you to a group of students that most likely you do not know.

11/14/2010
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

My favorite teacher at BCC! ALL of her assignments come with several examples so you know exactly what she is looking for. Pay attenion and follow directions and you will get an A.

05/04/2010
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had her for Comm1 and got an A+ easily! Then for some reason when I took her for Comm2 she was a much harder grader and I had to work my butt off for an A-. I got exactly a 90% after the final.

01/06/2010
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Extremely Helpful, Very easy class. Lots of essays but, the were very simple.

12/15/2009
ENC12c Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I honestly did not like this teacher. she wasn't helpful and she expected you to already know what she was talking about.she didnot explain cartain things very well. very hard grader. not an easy grade at all.

09/22/2009
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She's so clear. She tells you exactly what she expects. The grading scale is fair. She's a sweet lady. There's always an example essay. She'll give you two weeks to write an essay that probably only takes one night. Amazing teacher. I plan on taking her for Comm 2 next semester :)