in Hunter College that teach Philosophy Edit
are you Steven Ross?
B+

06/16/2014
good
polsci 317 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best Class/Professor I've ever had. This is my only RateMyP review that I want to do. He is a funny and powerful storyteller,where as this material may be boring to some(law and Morality), he makes you want to know.

06/02/2014
good
POLSC 317 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

To be forthright, I thought I had gotten an A. But while I was slightly disappointed with my grade, Professor Ross' class was a joy to take. He's enthusiastic, brilliant, and just a great teacher. He types notes for the class so we can participate fully in class. I guess you should study a little more than I did for the final.

06/29/2013
good
Law and Moralit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not only is he one of the best professors ever to exist in this universe...but he is also one of the best human beings to know. Highly brilliant, compassionate, clear, and outright helpful in every way possible. You will leave a better person being exposed to this wonderful man.

12/04/2012
good
philo252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He sends out all of the reading, so you don't need to buy textbooks. extremely smart, funny and he knows his stuff. highly recommend taking his law and morality course.

01/30/2012
good
phil000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Ross likes teaching, and it shows. He's interesting, clear, persuasive, and passionate. He is one of the best professors I have ever had. People say it's great attendance isn't mandatory, but you're going to want to go to class.

01/12/2012
good
MIND051 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

must take this prof. entertaining, extremely bright, super-competent, no papers to write, explains everything- walks you right through seemingly difficult concepts.very generous grader- really funny as well.

12/16/2011
good
PHIL244 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Amazing! Exquisite professor, loved him. Very passionate about philosophy and also very helpful and understanding. One of the best professors I've come across at hunter and defiantly recommend him. The material can be a bit confusing but he explains it very well. Overall, loved this professor!

12/07/2011
good
PHILO244 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He can be really funny and he is very passionate about philosophy. Participation is not required. Attendance is also not mandatory; I barely went after the midterm. There's a midterm and final. Just read the review sheets though and you'll pass. Trust me. I loved his teaching style but I hate philosophy so my interest was at a 0.

12/06/2011
good
philo244 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He can be really funny and he understands what he is talking about. He loves questions, although participation is not required. Attendance is also not mandatory; I barely went to class. He grades only midterm and final. He also sends very helpful word documents on each author as well as the arguments for or against those theories: very helpful.

07/22/2011
good
PHILO252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is an awesome professor! Attendance is not mandatory and neither is participation. This was a lecture class mostly, although he does allow questions and some discussion. He is very knowledgeable and just really awesome. TAKE HIM!