in Hunter College that teach Philosophy Edit
are you Steven Ross?
B+

06/16/2014
good
polsci 317 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best Class/Professor I've ever had. This is my only RateMyP review that I want to do. He is a funny and powerful storyteller,where as this material may be boring to some(law and Morality), he makes you want to know.

06/02/2014
good
POLSC 317 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

To be forthright, I thought I had gotten an A. But while I was slightly disappointed with my grade, Professor Ross' class was a joy to take. He's enthusiastic, brilliant, and just a great teacher. He types notes for the class so we can participate fully in class. I guess you should study a little more than I did for the final.

06/29/2013
good
Law and Moralit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not only is he one of the best professors ever to exist in this universe...but he is also one of the best human beings to know. Highly brilliant, compassionate, clear, and outright helpful in every way possible. You will leave a better person being exposed to this wonderful man.

12/04/2012
good
philo252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He sends out all of the reading, so you don't need to buy textbooks. extremely smart, funny and he knows his stuff. highly recommend taking his law and morality course.

01/30/2012
good
phil000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Ross likes teaching, and it shows. He's interesting, clear, persuasive, and passionate. He is one of the best professors I have ever had. People say it's great attendance isn't mandatory, but you're going to want to go to class.