in Community College of Rhode Island that teach Engineering Edit
at Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI
are you Charlene Pelski?

08/30/2013
good
CSCO-1850 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

I wish I had been able to understand the class better, but she was more than nice enough to grade me on my effort. Great professor to have and a good friend also.

12/22/2012
good
cisco1850 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Teacher I ever had ...... I got the AHHHH moment !!!! with her , she will help you any way she can .

08/27/2007
good
csco1850 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i found that Charlene was very clear as a teacher and kept the whole class interested in the topics she was covering. i would recommend taking her class, i had a blast and i learned alot. overall a great class.

06/01/2007
csco1850 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is someone who needs to learn how to teach. She does not seem to know if she knows the material. She gets very nervous up in the front of the room. Make sure that you read the material online that is more helpful.

05/13/2007
good
CSCO1880 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have had this instructor for three different classes. If given the opportunity I would highly recommend taking any class she is offering. I feel well prepared, and confident in my skills to enter the work force. I'd give a 10 out of 10.

05/13/2007
good
CISCO1840 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Teacher I have ever had.

05/11/2007
good

Charlene is a great teacher, great human, gives you 110%, very helpful, always there for her students, fair grading. The material is tuff and you have to do your work in her class. If you don't like her it's because you're lazy, not trying to learn and not doing your part. Charlene knows her stuff and knows how to teach it, I would recommend her.

05/09/2007
CSCO1880 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Learn how to teach and be a human being to people. If she does not like you for some reason you are in trouble.

05/06/2007
good
CSCO1880 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this class!! I had Charlene before so I knew exactly what to expect. STP!!! If you have the opportunity take a course from her, you won't regret it.

12/22/2006
good
CSCO1870 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had this instructor at night and the work was there for us to do. She treated us like adults in real life situations with the work involved. No micro-managing but trust in student teacher relationships. I had her for CSCO-1860 so I knew what I'd expect from her. The class this time was even better than before. I hope I get her for CSC0-1870