Charlene Pelski at Community College of Rhode Island

Charlene Pelski

Number of ratings 14 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/30/13

CSCO-1850

I wish I had been able to understand the class better, but she was more than nice enough to grade me on my effort. Great professor to have and a good friend also.

12/22/12

cisco1850

Best Teacher I ever had ...... I got the AHHHH moment !!!! with her , she will help you any way she can .

8/27/07

csco1850

i found that Charlene was very clear as a teacher and kept the whole class interested in the topics she was covering. i would recommend taking her class, i had a blast and i learned alot. overall a great class.

6/1/07

csco1850

She is someone who needs to learn how to teach. She does not seem to know if she knows the material. She gets very nervous up in the front of the room. Make sure that you read the material online that is more helpful.

5/13/07

CSCO1880

I have had this instructor for three different classes. If given the opportunity I would highly recommend taking any class she is offering. I feel well prepared, and confident in my skills to enter the work force. I'd give a 10 out of 10.

5/13/07

CISCO1840

Best Teacher I have ever had.

5/11/07

CSCO1880

Charlene is a great teacher, great human, gives you 110%, very helpful, always there for her students, fair grading. The material is tuff and you have to do your work in her class. If you don't like her it's because you're lazy, not trying to learn and not doing your part. Charlene knows her stuff and knows how to teach it, I would recommend her.

5/9/07

CSCO1880

Learn how to teach and be a human being to people. If she does not like you for some reason you are in trouble.

5/6/07

CSCO1880

I enjoyed this class!! I had Charlene before so I knew exactly what to expect. STP!!! If you have the opportunity take a course from her, you won't regret it.

12/22/06

CSCO1870

I had this instructor at night and the work was there for us to do. She treated us like adults in real life situations with the work involved. No micro-managing but trust in student teacher relationships. I had her for CSCO-1860 so I knew what I'd expect from her. The class this time was even better than before. I hope I get her for CSC0-1870

7/20/06

CSCO 1560

It was a shorter summer semester, so the class was fast paced. This is a really great instructor. All the material was covered, as well as plenty of time for hands on labs. The short time was used well, and her fun attitude took the sting out of it being a summer night course. Great experience altogether.

7/19/06

CISCO 2

I rate this teacher as the best I have had so far. She was able to help me understand not only the class she was teaching, and also helped me better understand the material from the former semester CISCO-1. I highly recomend taking any class she is involved in.

7/12/06

CSCO-1860

During the summer semester when work was piled on, she took the time where I could still understand and attain the knowledge necessary to apply the skills of the course. Making it easier wasn't hard for her to do by the way she conveyed the information. Great teacher, I will take another course from her if I had the chance.

3/30/04

CSCO1860

Rater Interest

Ok, instructor but has to many things going on in her life and that was reflected in teaching the course. Also, she was very nervous when she was teaching.

More Engineering professors at Community College of Rhode Island