Roberta Feehan at Kean University

Roberta Feehan

Number of ratings 68 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

12/26/13

BIO 2402 03

I learned so much from Professor Feehan, probably more than any other class. Yes, she's tough; but you'll definitely walk out of her class knowing the subject. She's very passionate about teaching and really does care about the students. Take another professor if you want an easy grade, but take her if you wanna earn a grade.

12/10/13

HED 3600

She is very, very smart and makes that apparent during the semester. However, she doesn't really have room for anyone else's opinion. I like that she was a realist and looks at life with a very simple view. Don't try to cross her though!

11/27/13

bio3450

The greatest professor at KU, she makes you think, alot of thinking in this class, I learned alot from her, she wants to teach you everything she knows. Great professor!!

8/29/13

BIO 2402

Dr. Feehan's course is not easy - but it isn't supposed to be. I learned so much, and beyond how tough it is, Dr. Feehan is truly passionate about the subject matter and truly passionate about TEACHING her students. You will have to work really hard, but it is worth it. I wish I could take her again.

6/30/13

BIO Aging

Will scare you first class but then lightens up. Doesn't like people who are late, leave during her lecture or play with cells. Poster/paper is easy A. Final was multi choice, essay & short answer but easy. take notes thru semester & you'll be fine. Only 3 grades. no quizzes or HW. likes participation & alertness. no sleeping or talking back.

4/19/13

Bio of Aging

She is absolutely FANTASTIC! She may seem tough, but she isn't. She's only fair, meaning that you earn your grade. After taking her class, I have realized that Kean has robbed me of an education! You will learn so much valuable information and wonder why you never learned it in your other Bio classes. She steps away from the test tubes! Amazing!

5/10/12

HED3600

Don't let Dr. Feehan scare you, she tries to pull the tough guy routine the first day of class, but if you stick it out you will actually wind up learning something. She definitely does not have a filter so this class is not for the sensitive. Her tests are actually really easy as long as you study. TIP: don't show up late and use BR prior to class

3/28/12

HED3600

Professor Feehan is very knowledgeable, very prepared in every class. I definately learned a lot in this class, and If you want to learn, take one of her classes.

3/8/12

HED3600

I am taking her now and I LOVE her. Very intelligent, knowledgable, and humorous. She has given me so much valuable and helpful information on nutrition. I am really happy I took her. Take her!!

1/26/12

ant2901

Favorite professor I have ever had and I also believe she is the best professor at Kean. Very smart Love her!

12/20/11

Bio2402

Is not an easy prof, but does care for student progress. Is willing to help those want it. Knows just about everything concerning the human body. I would recommend taking her. Knows when to be sarcastic and break up the monotony of class. If you put in the work, you will reap the benefits. One of the best college professors i ever had.

12/2/11

HEDnutr

Prof. Feehan is a GREAT professor. She has so much knowledge and every class I learned something new that applied to my everyday life. Do the little work she assigns, go to class, participate, and you will be fine. She jokes around in class and she teaches. The information you learn in ANY of her classes is golden. she is one of the best!

11/6/11

nut1000

Feehan definately wrote many of her good reviews on this site. Truth is she is bad, I got a B in her class but I truly despised her behavior toward the students. She has no manners or filter, she lacks respect for everyone. She needs to reread her job description as well she seems to be confused. Avoid any class taught by her.

5/15/11

HED3635

she the best i had her my first semester She helpful and understanding and highly knowledgeable. Thank you Mrs Feehan and the people that said she is hard, they just dont want to do no work and study.

5/15/11

HED3635

I think people are just misunderstood by her because they don't want to do work, they just want everything easy but I tell you this if you go to class and write notes and do the midterm which is very easy.She gives you a review for the final exam. First semester at Kean and I would take her again because she did her best with me.Thank u Mrs. Feehan

5/8/11

HED3600

her class wasnt particularly hard but her tests werent the easiest things on the planet. only have 4 grades and they are all weighted evenly. she says the funniest stuff to keep your attention and she does like to pick on students but it keeps the class entertaining

12/16/10

hed3160

Loved Loved Professor Feehan. She is the sweetest woman in the world. Very knowledgeable, highly misunderstood. I now understand the barrier of ratemyprofessor Her ratings doesn't reflect her at all. I wish I was a health major so I could take her again.I would actually miss a 8am class (shocking)

7/26/10

HED3160

She is so nice! She really cares about her students. If you respect her, she will respect you. One of the greatest teachers ive had!

12/21/09

nutri1

very knowledgeable professor... LOVED her, you definitely need to know how to take a joke in her class because she will bust your chops... I had her once a week for a 3 hr long class, it went by extremely fast... she makes it interesting... would love to take her again

12/11/09

HED3635

Great professor! Topics and discussions were interesting. Videos good. One easy paper and an easy final exam. Take notes, do the work, and be on time and you'll do fine. She dogged on the guys a bit, but I enjoyed it. Best part? GREAT sense of humor! You won't regret taking her.

More Health Science professors at Kean University