in Wilfrid Laurier University-Waterloo that teach History Edit

02/16/2013
0000Hist Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Monod is a great prof and a brilliant guy. Don't expect easy marks or easy answers from him. Ask him to help you though, LISTEN to what he tells you and try as hard as you can to follow his instructions. Even those he can be opaque, he has never lead me wrong.

03/06/2007
good
HI209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE this man!

09/12/2006
good
hist000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved dr. monod...he is the ideal prof. Made learning fun and exciting, and made time for his students whenever possible. He even took the time to help me with a problem I was having with ANOTHER prof! Hilarioius, caring, and interesting...the perfect combination!

06/20/2006
209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He's a hard marker and he's not very helpful at all. However his classes are amazing. You learn so much without it feeling like a lecture. Best class I have ever taken. Hilarious and very amusing!

06/17/2006
graduate studie Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely awful!

09/24/2005
good
HI 346 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HOT HOT HOT! I love this guy! He is funny and so cute! Plus he knows what he is talkingabout no matter what questions you ask him he has a good answer....or at least a funny answeR!

09/21/2005
good
HI 346 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Man this guy just makes me laugh so much I dont even know what else to say other than HAHAHAHA! He loves what he does and treats his students like the adults we are supposed to be...He doesnt sugar coat his courses but gets to the real nitty gritty of the topic! He is just so nice and cool! Get into any of his classes if you can!

08/22/2005
good
american histor Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best prof of my laurier career! Generally a skipper but I hated to miss his class! Makes me realize that profs don't have to act like pompous asses I respected him for treating me fairly and equally! oh and his lectures are HILLAROUS!

06/13/2005
HIS 260 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Don't get me started! he sucks.

04/18/2005
good
hi 209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Prof! Made even the most boring topics in American History interesting. The exam was a little rough, but generally he was a great guy.