in Florida International University that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Mike Rosenthal?
B+

08/05/2014
good
MGF 1107 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best math professor I've had at FIU. I failed this class when I first took it and I came into this class with a lot of reservations. However, Professor Rosenthal made the material so easy to learn & nearly impossible to fail. Do the homework because the test is composed of problems very similar to it and don't be afraid to ask questions.

07/30/2014
good
MAC2311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I don't understand why anyone would have an issue with him unless they are rude themselves. I am easily distracted and love that he's strict with the class. He responds to emails quickly and practically has endless office hours, INCLUDING WEEKENDS!!! He will do everything he can to help you pass. HIGHLY recommend.

06/21/2014
good
MAC 2311 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Fantastic Professor!

04/28/2014
good
mac 2233 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C

Took this online and he is a great teacher. bus calc was very hard for me but i was able to pass. His lectures were online and very helpful. 3 Tests in class worth 20% each, 21 mcgrawhill connect quizzes worth 50% in total and a final exam in class worth 25%. The class was hard for me but he is extremely helpful

04/26/2014
good
MGF1107 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I hated math prior to him. Failed MAC1105 twice and moved on to other things. His online class was AMAZING. He is so clear in his lectures that I rarely had questions and when I did he answered within minutes every time. Very fair grader and you can tell he isn't out to get you on his tests. TAKE HIM!!!!! for MGF1106 too!