in Jamestown Community College that teach Anthropology Edit
Shannon Bessette
Professor in the Anthropology department
at Jamestown Community College, Jamestown, NY
are you Shannon Bessette?

11/19/2013
ANT1530 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Meh. She's average. I don't understand these glowing remarks. I was very interested in anthropology before this class, but now not so sure. If she's one of the good profs, how bad must the others be?

04/26/2013
good
ANT 1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Overall, I would rate Bessette as an effective teacher. I felt that the tests were a bit easy, but I'm never going to complain about that!

04/24/2013
good
ANT 1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE Shannon. Though I am not terribly interested in anthropology, I took two classes just so that Shannon would be my teacher!! Highly recommend taking a class with her.

02/06/2013
good
1510anth Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Solid proffesor, do the work, somewhat pay attention in class, and you will be fine.

01/07/2013
good
ANT1510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I did honestly find the subject matter interesting, but I did not like Shannon all that much. She was nice and helpful,but she tended to share too much(her sex studies,foster cats,opinions on EVERYTHING). The Readings were actually necessary to write the papers and do the tests, but don't bother answering the worksheets, she never collected them.