in Weber State University that teach Physics Edit
at Weber State University, Ogden, UT
are you J. Ron Galli?

07/02/2014
good
PHYS 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I can't decide what I thought of this teacher. I went in and out of his tests thinking I was going to fail and came out with an A in the class. He knows physics very well and is not shy to brag about it. The one thing that bugged me is when a student asks questions he will mock them, however, the questions do get answered.

05/12/2014
PHYS 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He was very rude and unclear. He is very "old fashioned." He is great if, and only if, you are really good at physics. He does not teach, he reviews and expects you to move as fast as he does. This class will be a breeze if you've taken physics before. He doesn't exactly make you feel comfortable to ask questions. I would avoid his classes.

05/04/2014
PHYS 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I literally went to class around ten times and received a B. If you know anything about physics or chemistry you're pretty well set. He also follows the book exactly.

04/05/2014
good
Physics 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I loved Dr. Galli! He kept class interesting and wasn't too hard. Your entire grade is based on your three tests, but if you take notes according to his guidelines every day, he gives you a lot of extra credit and he also offers other extra credit opportunities. I really enjoyed this class, so take it! Highly recommend you get the textbook.

03/27/2014
good
Physics Intro Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

I loved Prof. Galli, he was one of my favorites. The class made you work but it was never hard. He teaches well and an A is very obtainable if you do the few homeworks and study a bit for the test. I loved the class.