in Everett Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
Heidi Weiss-Green
at Everett Community College, Everett, WA
are you Heidi Weiss-Green?

08/21/2014
good
Math146 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I thought stats would be easy but it was math heavy and you basically teach urself everything for the hybrid class.

05/05/2014
good
Math 151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is my favorite Math instructor. She is very helpful. Her lecture and explaination are very clear. She the first proffessor that did all the homework in the book, so can answer all question you asked. I would recommend 100% to take her class.

03/21/2013
good
math 107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!!! Always helpful and hot

11/08/2012
good
Math152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, super nice!

05/22/2011
good
Math82 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is the best professor ever!!

05/11/2011
good
math254 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Heidi is hands down one of the best teachers i've ever had! I mean, really who can actually make all quarters of calculus easy? well she can!

05/08/2011
good
MATH260 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This lady is so sweet. Very nice, helpful, and doesn't judge you. She is really just there to help. She gives extra credit, answers homework questions in class, and works through examples after lecturing. Very, approachable, motherly type personality.

03/27/2011
good
Math153 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very talented teacher and a snappy dresser to boot. Formula sheets are provided for exams so no need to memorize EVERY equation. She really wants to see her students succeed and will help you get the grade you deserve.

01/11/2011
good
MATH153 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She offers plenty of extra credit, and really wants her students to succeed. She also sometimes brings treats.

11/10/2010
good
MATH151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, good sense of humor and always willing to help students with anything at anytime.

10/01/2010
good
MATH151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher and best math teacher at this school! Her lectures are crystal clear and she goes over any problems on the homework. Homework is not mandatory, but very helpful. She made me enjoy calculus. Don't miss the chance to take her class!

05/20/2010
good
math82 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Heidi is the best! This being my third trip back to college, I wasn't looking foward to the math. I happen to be fortunate and stumble into her class by chance. I will forever be grateful for her wonderful personality and caring ways... Heidi you are top notch!

04/29/2010
good
Math151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Even though i'm not the best at math she made me look forward to and love every single day of class! She clearly explains everything and loves to help with whatever you need! also gave lots of extra credit!and she is rather pretty which makes class even more enjoyable!

03/16/2010
good
MATH260 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

First of all, Heidi is adorable... it is refreshing to have her as an instructor... I've had her for calc 3 and now linear algebra... she's a very intelligent lady and guides you through the curriculum very well... if you don't miss class, you will do well... she really hits home what she expects you to know... it's no cake-walk but she's great

01/27/2010
good
prealge Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever,I had math 141 with her it was fun and easy and I got A she is really a good techer I had

12/05/2009
good
MATHA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a really good teacher I ever seen and high quality of understanding the hard parts.

11/19/2009
good
Math099 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She will give you all the help you need to succeed in Math. Gives lots of handouts to check where you are and where you stand in math. If you don't understand the material, she will make the time or make the time to help you. If you are afraid or apprehensive about math, she is the person to go to. Will take her again.

06/12/2009
good
MATH152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever, Period. I can firmly guarantee that all of students who posted negative comments were either completely unteachable in math, or did not do their homework. Her tests are challenging, in that she does not dumb down the material so that anyone who merely attended class can get an A, but those who do all or most of the homework will.

03/18/2009
good
Math81 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love this teacher. I never understood math until I had her as a teacher. I went from b- to C's in high school to A's in her class. I'm taking her again for next quarter. Get her if you get the chance!

02/17/2009
MATH090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had heard nothing but good about Heidi. I went in with a positive attitude. One good thing is homework is not mandatory, but will help on tests. She however, goes thru material very quick, and doesn't really ask if people understand. I approached her about being confused, and she recommended I drop the class rather than help me. Not my favorite