Heidi Weiss-Green at Everett Community College

Heidi Weiss-Green

Number of ratings 49 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/21/14

Math146

I thought stats would be easy but it was math heavy and you basically teach urself everything for the hybrid class.

5/5/14

Math 151

She is my favorite Math instructor. She is very helpful. Her lecture and explaination are very clear. She the first proffessor that did all the homework in the book, so can answer all question you asked. I would recommend 100% to take her class.

3/21/13

math 107

Great teacher!!! Always helpful and hot

11/8/12

Math152

Great teacher, super nice!

5/22/11

Math82

She is the best professor ever!!

5/11/11

math254

Heidi is hands down one of the best teachers i've ever had! I mean, really who can actually make all quarters of calculus easy? well she can!

5/8/11

MATH260

This lady is so sweet. Very nice, helpful, and doesn't judge you. She is really just there to help. She gives extra credit, answers homework questions in class, and works through examples after lecturing. Very, approachable, motherly type personality.

3/27/11

Math153

Very talented teacher and a snappy dresser to boot. Formula sheets are provided for exams so no need to memorize EVERY equation. She really wants to see her students succeed and will help you get the grade you deserve.

1/11/11

MATH153

She offers plenty of extra credit, and really wants her students to succeed. She also sometimes brings treats.

11/10/10

MATH151

Great teacher, good sense of humor and always willing to help students with anything at anytime.

10/1/10

MATH151

Amazing teacher and best math teacher at this school! Her lectures are crystal clear and she goes over any problems on the homework. Homework is not mandatory, but very helpful. She made me enjoy calculus. Don't miss the chance to take her class!

5/20/10

math82

Heidi is the best! This being my third trip back to college, I wasn't looking foward to the math. I happen to be fortunate and stumble into her class by chance. I will forever be grateful for her wonderful personality and caring ways... Heidi you are top notch!

4/29/10

Math151

Even though i'm not the best at math she made me look forward to and love every single day of class! She clearly explains everything and loves to help with whatever you need! also gave lots of extra credit!and she is rather pretty which makes class even more enjoyable!

3/16/10

MATH260

First of all, Heidi is adorable... it is refreshing to have her as an instructor... I've had her for calc 3 and now linear algebra... she's a very intelligent lady and guides you through the curriculum very well... if you don't miss class, you will do well... she really hits home what she expects you to know... it's no cake-walk but she's great

1/27/10

prealge

Best teacher ever,I had math 141 with her it was fun and easy and I got A she is really a good techer I had

12/5/09

MATHA

She is a really good teacher I ever seen and high quality of understanding the hard parts.

11/19/09

Math099

She will give you all the help you need to succeed in Math. Gives lots of handouts to check where you are and where you stand in math. If you don't understand the material, she will make the time or make the time to help you. If you are afraid or apprehensive about math, she is the person to go to. Will take her again.

6/12/09

MATH152

Best teacher ever, Period. I can firmly guarantee that all of students who posted negative comments were either completely unteachable in math, or did not do their homework. Her tests are challenging, in that she does not dumb down the material so that anyone who merely attended class can get an A, but those who do all or most of the homework will.

3/18/09

Math81

I love this teacher. I never understood math until I had her as a teacher. I went from b- to C's in high school to A's in her class. I'm taking her again for next quarter. Get her if you get the chance!

2/17/09

MATH090

I had heard nothing but good about Heidi. I went in with a positive attitude. One good thing is homework is not mandatory, but will help on tests. She however, goes thru material very quick, and doesn't really ask if people understand. I approached her about being confused, and she recommended I drop the class rather than help me. Not my favorite

More Mathematics professors at Everett Community College