in Southeast Missouri State University that teach Communication Edit
Roseanna Whitlow
Professor in the Communication department
at Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO
are you Roseanna Whitlow?

04/05/2013
good
SC105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Whitlow was a great professor to have for this class. She is so passionate about her job and she doesn't make it hard to get an A. I barely attended the class unless we had an assignment and I still got an A. She is a sweet, funny lady. I recommend her for sure!

11/15/2011
UI100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is super easy and you get out of class early pretty much everyday. She can be ditsy at times but over all an easy A class.

09/28/2011
good
UI100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is really nice and it's an easy class. Take it for an easy A. She let's us out early most of the time.

07/21/2011
good
UI100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Whitlow was amazing. Made me fall in love with her narratives and folk tale class. Basically you told stories of your experiences in front of a class. Became fun she was so sweet grades easy and is the best class I been in. Would definitely recommend to fill the oral expression requirement!

11/11/2010
ui100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

The UI100 class i took was completely. We watched youtube videos the whole time of people telling stupid stories and she was sooo dingy. I think maybe once or twice we were even there the whole hour, we usually were let out 20 minutes into the class. Take this class if you want an easy A. I dont because, well, i never go.