Roseanna Whitlow at Southeast Missouri State University

Roseanna Whitlow

Number of ratings 26 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/5/13

SC105

Dr. Whitlow was a great professor to have for this class. She is so passionate about her job and she doesn't make it hard to get an A. I barely attended the class unless we had an assignment and I still got an A. She is a sweet, funny lady. I recommend her for sure!

11/15/11

UI100

She is super easy and you get out of class early pretty much everyday. She can be ditsy at times but over all an easy A class.

9/28/11

UI100

She is really nice and it's an easy class. Take it for an easy A. She let's us out early most of the time.

7/21/11

UI100

Whitlow was amazing. Made me fall in love with her narratives and folk tale class. Basically you told stories of your experiences in front of a class. Became fun she was so sweet grades easy and is the best class I been in. Would definitely recommend to fill the oral expression requirement!

11/11/10

ui100

The UI100 class i took was completely. We watched youtube videos the whole time of people telling stupid stories and she was sooo dingy. I think maybe once or twice we were even there the whole hour, we usually were let out 20 minutes into the class. Take this class if you want an easy A. I dont because, well, i never go.

6/4/10

sc105

Dr. Whitlow is a good teacher. You can make an easy A with just a little effort.

5/8/10

SC105

Easiest class I've ever taken. You'd have to be an idiot to fail it. Not sure she's the teacher you want if you're really interested in the subject, though.

5/3/10

SC105

dr. whitlow was a very sweet lady. she cared about her students needs..speech and communication is something that she really likes..if u take a SC 105 class..i recommend her..she's nice and her work is easy..

4/24/10

SC105

OMG..if you wan an A in speech then take Whitlow..first of all she cares about what she is talking about,her tests are simple-plus she goes over EVERYTHING..NO NEED FOR TEXT BOOK!! she was a happy coo teacher..kinda boring but oh well..and you can miss up to 2 days out of her class bcuz she takes participation pts. for attendance. SAVE ALL PAPERS!!

4/13/09

NarrUI10

She was a very easy fungoing woman. The video's were kind of boring sometimes but in the narrative speaking course you reinterate your own story and learn techniques to story telling and she makes it fun it's an easy grade as long as you come and do your work

9/30/07

UI100

All these first-year seminars are pretty useless, but Whitlow is a really sweet lady. The class was fairly easy but extremely boring. She seems to grade really easy. I was one of the ignorant ones who did not make an A in the course but that is because I skipped a lot. Oops. Hey, it was my first semester, but she is a good teacher.

5/20/07

SC105

She is the kindest and easiest professor I've had, and she enjoys teaching and it shows. She grades easily and all of the assignments are easy the only way not to pass is to not do the speaches at all.

5/2/07

SC12

Dr. Whitlow is a horrible professor. She is extremely easy, but she has no interest in teaching this class and cancels almost half of the time. There is no challenge whatsoever, and if you're sick she is not understanding I have heart diseaseand she hasn't allowed me to make up assignments. I'll pull out with an A but she's not a good professor

8/28/06

Sc105

Dr. Whitlow is a fantastic speech teacher and she genuinely loves doing what she does. She is very helpful and probably too nice. If you can't make an A in her class then you are ignorant. The "exams" which are more like elementary quizzes are extremely easy and making A's on the presentations are quite simple to do. I highly recommend Dr. Whitlow!

2/1/06

SC105

She is a very entertaining woman and never makes class stay late if there is nothing to do. Her tests are very easy and the class is easy if you show up and do the little amount of work required

1/11/06

sc105

she is a very easy teacher. just do the little work there is. about 4 speechs, can bs your way through them & look like u know what you're doing and get a good grade. very genuine and carin person

10/10/05

UI100

I had Mrs. Whitlow my first year of college for my UI100 class and I absolutely loved her! She was so friendly and every time I looked at her she always had a smile on her face. We had like three tests the whole year and they were so easy but informative at the same time. She's a hilarious little lady and I would highly recommend her to anyone; she's an outstanding teacher!

9/27/05

speech

She is a great teacher.. We have had one quiz and half of the semester is over. Very Nice

6/24/05

sc105

easiest class i have ever taken. she was nicer than my grandma

6/21/05

sc105

You are a very good teacher.

More Communication professors at Southeast Missouri State University