in Northeastern Illinois University that teach Biology Edit
at Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL
are you Louis Casimir?

06/19/2010
good
BIO100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

cool and easy class

05/15/2010
good
Bio100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Extremely kind and helpful teacher. I really enjoyed taking his class.

05/13/2010
BIO104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Extremely easy and did NOT feel like a college course. I am happy I got a 98% in the class however can honestly say I learned nothing new!! He teaches like he is teaching a bunch of junior high kids... Dont buy the book, his reviews will you you a A on every test.

03/02/2010
good
BIO104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

TAKE HIM! Extremely helpful and the tests are a breeze after all the reviews! The person who rated him bad cuz he doesn't believe in evolution is crazy. He has a right to his belief and he taught both theories so, why are you even bringing it up? People like you give good teachers a bad rating cuz it wasnt up to ur "high standards" smh. Take him!

01/12/2010
good
Bio100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is the best professor ever I had. I was not a biology major I took his and changed my major to biology. Take him he is rally good

08/24/2009
good
BIO104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Casimir is the best teacher ever. I don't like biology but I had to take Gen Ed course and I did very well. He explains with details what kind of exam is gonna be. He is really nice.

06/24/2009
good
Bio104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Taking all my Gen-eds with him. He is the best

03/05/2009
good
Bio107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is the most pleasant person I have ever meet in my life, and for NEIU standards, that is amazing!! Take this professor, he is very into Bio, and will help you become more interested and knowledgable!!!!

02/08/2009
good
BIOL104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

TAKE THIS CLASS WITH HIM!!!

12/10/2008
good
bio104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Nicest person and very undersatnding