Louis Casimir at Northeastern Illinois University

BIO100

cool and easy class

5/15/10

Bio100

Extremely kind and helpful teacher. I really enjoyed taking his class.

5/13/10

BIO104

Extremely easy and did NOT feel like a college course. I am happy I got a 98% in the class however can honestly say I learned nothing new!! He teaches like he is teaching a bunch of junior high kids... Dont buy the book, his reviews will you you a A on every test.

3/2/10

BIO104

TAKE HIM! Extremely helpful and the tests are a breeze after all the reviews! The person who rated him bad cuz he doesn't believe in evolution is crazy. He has a right to his belief and he taught both theories so, why are you even bringing it up? People like you give good teachers a bad rating cuz it wasnt up to ur "high standards" smh. Take him!

1/12/10

Bio100

He is the best professor ever I had. I was not a biology major I took his and changed my major to biology. Take him he is rally good

8/24/09

BIO104

Prof. Casimir is the best teacher ever. I don't like biology but I had to take Gen Ed course and I did very well. He explains with details what kind of exam is gonna be. He is really nice.

6/24/09

Bio104

Taking all my Gen-eds with him. He is the best

3/5/09

Bio107

He is the most pleasant person I have ever meet in my life, and for NEIU standards, that is amazing!! Take this professor, he is very into Bio, and will help you become more interested and knowledgable!!!!

2/8/09

BIOL104

TAKE THIS CLASS WITH HIM!!!

12/10/08

bio104

Great teacher. Nicest person and very undersatnding

12/9/08

BIO104

1. HOW DOES THIS GUY NOT HAVE A 5 rating? 2. DON'T BUY THE BOOK, YOU Don't need it. 3. What ever you do just take his class.

10/23/08

bio104

EASIEST TEACHER I'VE HAD. HE IS SO NICE AND LAID BACK. YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY THE BOOK. DON'T IT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY. HE GIVES YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON THE TEST. 10/10 best professor !

4/15/08

bio104

I extremely recomend these teacher you wont believe how easy it is. On test he will give you a study guide. You have to do four papers but he neven reads them he will just give u an A. Very Very easy teacher.

2/9/08

Biolo110

He's really easy! You don't need to worry about anything.

9/26/07

bio104

professor casimir is the best. i took him for bio 104 over the summer and he made this summer class relaxing. I got an A and so did the whole class.. All u do is take a few notes here and there and your golden. I didnt even buy the book. and one test is open book and if you miss a few questions on the exam he'll still give you full credit for tryin

7/21/07

BioSECT

not bad at all. rarely used my book. he covered most of the book during his lecture. if you take notes youll be ready for his tests. assigns a reasonable amount of hw. good teacher.

4/1/07

Bio101

Very nice, I leanred and had fun doing it!

1/2/07

BIOL104

Prof. Casmir was very helpful and his class was entertaining and informative. Concepts were easy to understand and learn. A+++ teacher, would take again.

12/20/06

Bio104

Very easy professor. Rarely used the books, the Easy Chem and Bio. Only used it for little vocab and questions here and there.I took him cuz someone recommended him to me cuz he teaches @ EL CENTRO and the class was from 6-8:45pm but we always got out around 7:40pm. Rarely any homework and he gives you notes for the test.

7/6/06

environment

Very nice teacher. He loves his class and students. Not a lot of homework and he makes the class not so boring. I would definetley recommend him. He wants everybody to get A's in his class. His tests are exactly what he gives you to study for tests. I love him!!!

More Biology professors at Northeastern Illinois University