in Minnesota State University that teach Criminal Justice Edit
at Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
are you Colleen Clarke?

12/20/2011
good
LAWE234 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had a few of her classes betweern 04-08 and now I am a police officer. Out of all the professos at MNSU I apply the most of what I learned in her classes to my job now. Good teacher

04/21/2008
Juv0 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very unorganized and what she wants is somewhat unclear; assignments she has are unclear as well. Make her clarify what she wants from you. Good teaching style though you will learn.

01/25/2008
JuviSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

mmm, sexy canadian teachers

07/07/2007
good
Lawe332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a good prof, a little absent minded at times, but a decent class none the less

04/12/2007
good
LAWE332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I also had Clarke for 336. She is very interested in helping her students to learn. Her classes are not difficult as long as you do the work. She likes it when you speak up in class-have an opinion and make it be heard. I definately recomend taking at least one, if not multiple classes that she offers.

04/09/2007
good
LAWE431 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very entertaining to listen to. Great teaching style that sets her apart from other professors in the department.

01/03/2007
good
Law333 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is one of the best professors I have ever had!

11/30/2006
LAWE332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was very interested in the class. However she did not convey her expectations and material very well. She is a wonderful person to deal with. However, my class had very loose expectations and we were found talking amongst ourselves as to what the heck we are supposed to do becuse of lack of explanation.

05/07/2006
good
LAWE 132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor! She missed a couple classes here and there for teachcer conferences, but it didn't have too large of an effect on our class. She does make it seem more like a diversity class sometimes, and not crime and punishment, I'd say I enjoyed it. She's an easy going professor that has an excellent teaching style. I'd give her an A (95%)

03/29/2006
good
LAWE 132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Although she hasn't been to very many classes because of conferences or whatever, I really enjoy the classes that she is at. She basically lets us know what is on the tests, so they aren't hard at all. The worksheets are really stupid and she doesnt collect them.Every email that I have sent her she has replied back and answered all my questions.