in Suffolk University that teach Education Edit
at Suffolk University, Boston, MA
are you Sheila Mahoney?

12/06/2011
good
EHS205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is the sweetest woman! I really loved taking her class, and working with the students at the Quincy school was a great experience. I would definitely take her again if I could. Very fun class to be a part of. Definitely recommend it.

03/04/2011
good
EHS110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had her for both Community Tutoring and Intro to Education, I liked her class especially because of the major amount of discussion and basically no lecture. We all learned from one another, and it's an easy A, especially if you are interested in education!

01/08/2009
good
EDU101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers( not just professors) I ever had. No wasted time during class. Everything I studied in her classes turned out to be of value. Responsible for helping me to become a teacher (even if I would not rate very well on this site)!

11/07/2006
good
EHS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

nice prof. kinda lot of works during semester, but still an easy class

04/23/2005
good
EHS 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easy A. Come to class, and you'll pass. She is awesome. You won't learn very much from this class, but you'll definitely keep up your gpa.

04/10/2005
good
EHS 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome class, go to class and you'll pass!

04/17/2004
EHS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

"okay kids, now its time to fingerpaint..."