in Minnesota State University that teach Sociology Edit
at Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
are you Kim Greer?

04/06/2010
good
womencjs Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Kim is very helpful and is easy to understand. However, the level of work that she assigns is RIDICULOUS! We are in week 11 (of 15) and I have already read 2 books, started a 3rd, wrote 2 book reports (6 pgs ea), wrote 3 reflection papers (3 pgs ea), a research paper (17 pgs) and wrote a 7 page case plan for female offenders. 44 pgs total. So Far.

11/19/2009
good
CORR443 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

kim was a really good teacher. very interesting, very helpful, very easy class as long as you attend and pay attention--which you should because it's s ointeresting

04/28/2006
good
CORR Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Kim is a great professor, her lectures are very interesting. She is really intersted in what she is talking about and cares about students. She is also a very fair grader

02/26/2006
good
penology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Kim was a great professor! I would defintiely recommend her! nice lady, easy to talk and understand.

11/15/2005
Corr 443 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Not the best teacher, the class has LOTS of reading (two long books) with large papers along with them. Very picky grader, she grades papers as if this was a Honors English class, which some of her corrections are opinionated. If you take a class with her be ready for lots of boring work, and pretty hard tests.

08/07/2005
good
Women in CJS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Greer is awesome, she allows you to understands thing hands on and really submerges you into the criminal justice system!! She is also very caring about her students and loves class input!!

12/15/2004
good
juv del Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I just became aware of this site, and I wanted to give accolades to Dr. Greer who I had as an undergrad. I am now a grad student in a different dept, but I have never forgotten her kindness, intelligence, and encouragement. I strongly recommend her as a teacher.

12/06/2004
good
Corr 444 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have had professor Greer for two classes. She is awesome, one of my favorite teachers, I would recommend her to anyone, even if you don't need the class I would take if for the credits. I learned so much, she is the reason I am interested in this field of study. You won't regret it.

04/17/2004
good
Corr, Soc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

She is a wonderful teacher. She has always been helpful and I've had 3 classes with her. She's passionate and very comfortable to be around. I recommend all of her classes. AMAZING