Kim Greer at Minnesota State University

Kim Greer

Number of ratings 9 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/6/10

womencjs

Kim is very helpful and is easy to understand. However, the level of work that she assigns is RIDICULOUS! We are in week 11 (of 15) and I have already read 2 books, started a 3rd, wrote 2 book reports (6 pgs ea), wrote 3 reflection papers (3 pgs ea), a research paper (17 pgs) and wrote a 7 page case plan for female offenders. 44 pgs total. So Far.

11/19/09

CORR443

kim was a really good teacher. very interesting, very helpful, very easy class as long as you attend and pay attention--which you should because it's s ointeresting

4/28/06

CORR

Kim is a great professor, her lectures are very interesting. She is really intersted in what she is talking about and cares about students. She is also a very fair grader

2/26/06

penology

Kim was a great professor! I would defintiely recommend her! nice lady, easy to talk and understand.

11/15/05

Corr 443

Not the best teacher, the class has LOTS of reading (two long books) with large papers along with them. Very picky grader, she grades papers as if this was a Honors English class, which some of her corrections are opinionated. If you take a class with her be ready for lots of boring work, and pretty hard tests.

8/7/05

Women in CJS

Prof. Greer is awesome, she allows you to understands thing hands on and really submerges you into the criminal justice system!! She is also very caring about her students and loves class input!!

12/15/04

juv del

I just became aware of this site, and I wanted to give accolades to Dr. Greer who I had as an undergrad. I am now a grad student in a different dept, but I have never forgotten her kindness, intelligence, and encouragement. I strongly recommend her as a teacher.

12/6/04

Corr 444

I have had professor Greer for two classes. She is awesome, one of my favorite teachers, I would recommend her to anyone, even if you don't need the class I would take if for the credits. I learned so much, she is the reason I am interested in this field of study. You won't regret it.

4/17/04

Corr, Soc

Rater Interest

She is a wonderful teacher. She has always been helpful and I've had 3 classes with her. She's passionate and very comfortable to be around. I recommend all of her classes. AMAZING

More Sociology professors at Minnesota State University