in Lincoln College that teach Philosophy Edit
at Lincoln College, Lincoln, IL
are you James Fulcher?

10/27/2014
good
Philosophy Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Amazing lectures" "Inspirational" "Respected by students"

I actually spent a lot of time with Dr. Fulcher as his Philosophy & Interdisciplinary Studies tutor. He mentored me and provided a deep insight which over the years I have come to appreciate more & more.

09/19/2006
good
PHL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Fulcher was challenging. I made sure I took as many classes from him as I could because he didn't dumb down his material. He pushed you. His lectures were sometimes confusing, but he would always answer questions after class or in the halls.

09/12/2005
honors class Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

boring as all hell...not at all challenging...and if fulcher could be more full of himself i would be amazed. He's very hauty tauty, and very full of himself. funny enough, he loved the **** i would come up with in class and i got an A...arrogant moron.

08/31/2005
good
Philosophy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

08/31/2005
Critical Thinki Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very Challenging... Makes you work for the grade, wants you to think indepently, and push yourself!

04/17/2004
good
PHL 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A