in Nassau Community College that teach Marketing Edit
Roseanne Scarpelli
Professor in the Marketing department
at Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY
are you Roseanne Scarpelli?

09/13/2014
good
IInt 142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

She is great! Not only did I get an internship but the company kept me and now I get paid . I am still going to school and have 2 more semesters . I hope all of my classes are with Scarpelli, she is the best professor and she really cares.

08/19/2014
good
Int101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher for interior design. Loooove her!!

08/17/2014
good
Int 142 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Amazing, she got all of us jobs and matched us to what we were happy doing. Scarpelli kept in touch with us all summer and helped us to network in the industry. She is awesome!!!!

05/16/2014
good
INT104 105 201 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

LOVE her!!! I try to take every class i can with her. she is hands down one of the best teachers i've ever had. she knows what she's doing and she really cares about her students.

01/03/2014
good
MKT-sales Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

What a fantastic teacher! Never a dull moment when she taught as well as extremely helpful as to how to perform a good sales presentation. Would recommend to anyone wanting to master sales

01/01/2014
good
MKT 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Professor Scarpelli is awesome. I wish that she could teach all of the Marketing courses I have to take. She cares about her students and develops a bond between classmates that makes the class much more personal and entertaining.

12/19/2013
good
MKT 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Scarpelli is one of the most amazing teahers I have had of all time. Seriously, she was one of the most helpful and involved professors I have come across in my college career. Professor Scarpelli made our whole class interact with one another and in the end we all became such great friends. Literally loved class with Scarpelli!

12/23/2011
good
INT201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Scarpelli is the ultimate interior designer. She takes time to work on a project with you and demonstrates the nescessary requirements for a presentation. Ithink she is the best!!!!

08/18/2010
INT401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

As an interior designer is GREAT,she knows alot about the industry and has a lot of networks BUT as a teacher,I dont think she is the best fit. She is ALWAYS late for class,and not by 5mins im talking an 1hr. Her&assistant are HORRIBLE are academic advisement if you plan on transfer for a BS, most of your liberal arts you'll take over-do it urself!

06/30/2009
good
INTALL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Knowledgeable, Helpful and Caring.... she is the one professor that values merit... if you do the work ..she will be the best teacher you've had... if you get lazy .. she will be on you like a vulture... it's a win-win