in Minnesota State University that teach Ethnic Studies Edit
at Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
are you Wayne Allen?

08/21/2014
good
ETHN 101 202W Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the best ever... take him and believe me you won`t regret it. EASY A...

05/16/2014
ETHN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

OMG. This professor is freaky lazy and never reply email. I learned nothing from his class other than about himself.

03/31/2014
good
ETHN101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very interesting fellow to say the least. goes off on a tangent most the time during lecture but I would always walk away a satisfied student because of that.The intro courses are easy peasy so that's probably why he isnt such a stickler during lecture. I learned alot from Mr. Allen, both in terms of ethnic studies and life in general.

12/12/2013
ETHN100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dropped. For an online class, he required students to attend multicultural events every two weeks. People take online classes because they can't get to campus. I commute and when I was on campus, I was in class and had no time to attend events. Wrote own textbook, his class was run through publisher. Expensive book is worthless, can't be resold.

10/24/2013
ETHN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

OMG. You must be kidding me. No way. Should have dropped his class in the beginning.

10/22/2013
Eth lol Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I rarely show up to this class. He's boring and talks about himself and a bunch of useless stuff. If I didn't have to take this class for my major I wouldn't of. This class is awful.

09/20/2013
ethnic 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Oh no. noooo way.

09/16/2013
Ethn 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took his class now and posted this from class, worst professor, teach none sense stuff.

09/10/2013
good
ETHN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very easy class. People get pissed cause he does talk about himself alot and his past experiences but he is after all a PROFESSOR not a teacher. He doesn't need to follow a state mandated curriculum. If you don't learn in class, then use the book like you're supposed to.

09/06/2013
Ethn 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I'm also taking his class this fall 2013 and I must disagree with others, he is rude and the most worst professor compare to the other four I have this semester.