in Minnesota State University that teach Spanish Edit
at Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
are you Enrique Torner?
B

05/08/2014
MATH 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Homework is a joke in this class. The lectures are very hard to understand and he acts like we spoke fluently. This class was very difficult and things we never learned showed up on the test reviews. The tests however were nothing like these reviews. There were a lot of quizzes and sometimes the expectations are unclear. He takes forever at grading

04/29/2014
span 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He really didn't have much control of the class and didn't ever correct homework. Perfect class for slackers because he never took attendance and would usually say in class if we would be going over homework. His teaching wasn't very helpful because the class was too easy. He was very goofy too which was kind of funny to watch

11/14/2013
SPAN Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Don't take a course with him if you care about your grade. It takes at least a month to get back tests/papers/quizzes so you have no idea what you need to improve on or work on. Not helpful during office hours either. Very nice guy, just doesn't really care about how you are doing in the course.

11/03/2013
SPAN-202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

Do not take any courses with this professor, his lectures are boring and confusing, you don't learn anything new throughout the semester, his tests are easy as are his essays, but you don't receive any grades on either until weeks later.

07/09/2013
good
sdfhh-rfghh Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This Is the BEST spanish teacher EVAR

10/23/2011
SPAN202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I'm going to have to drop this class AND my minor because of him. I LOVE Spanish and I have always been good at it, but he doesn't teach us anything and then tests us and speaks to us as if we are fluent native speakers. I've only had to put in little effort to get A's or B's in Spanish before and I am actually failing his class. DO NOT TAKE HIM!

10/21/2011
span203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Waste of time. He really makes me not want to contiune in spanish at all. He tells us important instructions only in spanish and its apparant that only half the class understands what he said. He will correct you on every small thing when you speak out loud in class. Unless you understand his spanish really well you wont learn anything. WASTE

01/06/2011
SPAN202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

It was an easy course to take so long as you study the main grammatical concepts. I was usually bored in class, but perhaps that is because I had learned a lot of the course content before. All of my friends in that class did fine as well.

11/19/2009
good
SPAN202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very understanding and intelligent. I learned a lot from him.

10/01/2009
good
Span202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Keeps class fun and interesting. Not much work outside of class.

05/12/2009
good
SPAN355 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

nice professor. very helpful. this class involves a lot of note taking. he does not make it a requirement to go to class, though if you do attend class, studying for tests are much easier.

12/11/2008
good
SPAN355 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I don't think i've ever been so bored for two hrs. in my life. probably the easiest spanish class i ever had, just as long as you show up. didn't learn hardly anything though.

11/05/2008
Span202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This wasn't an awful class, but it wasn't great. I missed a lot of class because it was useful somedays and others completely pointless. He is a easy going guy but sometimes hard to understand because he is native to the language. But overall the class was pretty easy and the tests were easy too. Not a bad professor.

08/05/2007
span402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I was a spanish major until this class, and I switched to a minor. He's a fairly easy grader, but other than that I don't have anything positive to say. I'm pretty sure my knowledge of spanish went down while being in this class...

05/07/2007
SPAN402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THE CLASS SUCKED...MOST DAYS WE JUST BROKE INTO GROUPS AND DISCUSSED HOW CONFUSED WE WERE. FIRST TEST WAS HARD BUT THEN HE MADE THE REST OPEN BOOK AND WERE CAKE.

04/25/2007
Span202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

MOst pointless class. You didn;t even learn spanish, you just practiced talking in spanish that had nothing to do with the grammar we were supposed to be learning. Tests aren't too bad because he gave a practice test before that was pretty much identical to the real test. If you can, don't take spanish with him. You won't learn anything.

04/21/2007

He is a horrible teacher. I didn't learn anything. Very unpunctual, was late almost everyday and he keeps his students late too. This guys a dink! Avoid at all costs!

01/15/2007
span365 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Torner is a joke. You never learn anything from him. My Spanish is deteriorating because of him. You'll do fine in the class, but you will not learn anything.

01/15/2007
SPan201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

My Spanish got worse while taking this class

03/31/2006
SPANISH 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Waste of time!! Worthless instructor!!! This class is so boring . We arent covering lots of material either, I did a ton more Spanish in high school. The graduate student who teaches my English class has more enthusiams than Torner. He always ends up talking about dumb things. Avoid him like the plague!!!!!!!!