in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Statistics Edit
Professor in the Statistics department
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Jeffrey Barrows?

05/12/2014
STA 2023 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

I really liked him until the end of the semester. Numerous students (the school told me) had problems with his final not working. Being one of them I took it late and he entered a zero as my score and failed to update it. Even when he realized the error he has taken his time correcting it knowing he could cost me entry to program and scholarships.

12/15/2013
STA2023 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is by far the worst math teacher I have ever had. Poor instruction and gives you nothing to study for the exam with. The class average for the midterm was a 60%. Warning beware of this teacher and this class. He even told us this was his first time teaching Statistics.

12/13/2013
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This was a difficult course for all involved. Thankfully Mr Barrows is a very responsive instructor. The only criticism I have is that he presupposes everyone knows Excel. If you do, it will help get through this class, especially the 2nd half. Most of my class did not know Excel. Reccomd taking this course with only 1 more course.

07/18/2013
good
sta2023 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Instructor Barrows was an awesome teacher. He really does everything that he can to help you understand the class and to help you pass. Statistics is a hard class no matter who you have, but an caring teacher makes all the difference.

04/29/2013
stats 2303 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I would not take him again. He is very unorganized and confuses everyone. Our class average for the final exam was 59.28